Listen to Nikki Reed's Duet With Hubby Paul McDonald
A debut single from Nikki Reed was released on radio stations just in time to increase the hype of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". The actress and her husband Paul McDonald, who was a contestant of "American Idol" season 10, are making sweet music together in their duet "Now That I Found You".
The song was premiered on Ryan Seacrest's morning radio show on KIIS FM on Monday, November 14. It talks about how a relationship comes to a happy ending. "I hope your eyes just smile forever, only once I've told a lie / I hope these days go on forever and always right by your side / you're all I want to know for the rest of my life," part of the lyrics said.
According to reports, McDonald wrote the melody while Reed penned the lyrics. "He's really supportive and encourages everything. I'm a little more shy. We've done some open mic's together. I probably will end up doing [more music with him]," she said.
"Now That I Found You" will hit iTunes this week. It is one of the soundtracks of "Breaking Dawn Part I" which opens in U.S. theaters November 18.
More Nikki Reed News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival