Listen to Nikki Reed's Duet With Hubby Paul McDonald
A debut single from Nikki Reed was released on radio stations just in time to increase the hype of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". The actress and her husband Paul McDonald, who was a contestant of "American Idol" season 10, are making sweet music together in their duet "Now That I Found You".
The song was premiered on Ryan Seacrest's morning radio show on KIIS FM on Monday, November 14. It talks about how a relationship comes to a happy ending. "I hope your eyes just smile forever, only once I've told a lie / I hope these days go on forever and always right by your side / you're all I want to know for the rest of my life," part of the lyrics said.
According to reports, McDonald wrote the melody while Reed penned the lyrics. "He's really supportive and encourages everything. I'm a little more shy. We've done some open mic's together. I probably will end up doing [more music with him]," she said.
"Now That I Found You" will hit iTunes this week. It is one of the soundtracks of "Breaking Dawn Part I" which opens in U.S. theaters November 18.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!