Kat Von D Still Talking About Jesse James After Two Months
Kat Von D is still talking about her ex-fiance whom she broke up with bitterly. The tattoo artist has posted a lengthy note titled "Thank you, Jesse James" on her Facebook, revealing at the same time that Jesse had cheated on him 19 times during their relationship.
"Never have I felt so strong about True Love, than I do today. I believe in Love more than anything else, and more than ever before," Kat said in the prelude. She continued, "Today I encountered the 19th girl to add to the list of people Jesse cheated on me with during this last year."
She called her relationship with Jesse "toxic" and the ex-lover a person whom she believed could change. "There was a time when I was confident and excited at proving the world wrong, because I believed so deeply in people's ability to change for the better," she said.
Kat and Jesse broke up in September after first split and a reconciliation. Kat said she deserves a big fat "I told you so" from everyone, but the purpose of writing according to her is "about me making peace with myself, and forgiving myself for making some bad mistakes."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?