'Once Upon a Time' 1.05 Preview: Moms Race to Save Henry
Emma and Regina are going head to head to save Henry in the upcoming episode of "Once Upon a Time". After the ground shakes, a giant sinkhole mysteriously appears at the edge of town and the 10-year-old boy decides to explore the innards of the sinkhole to see if its contents can link the inhabitants of Storybrooke to the fairytale world.
Henry's life is now in danger after the hole is closed while he is still inside. Emma and Regina then defend their rights as Henry's biological mother and adoptive mother respectively to get into the hole and save the boy.
In another moment, Regina tells Archie to get the delusion out of Henry's head, but the boy insists that he will prove what he has said is true. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world, Jiminy Cricket yearns to leave the family business and transform into the person he wants to be.
"Once Upon a Time" will return with the new episode titled "That Still Small Voice" in the next two weeks, on November 27 at 8/7c on ABC.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!