'Once Upon a Time' 1.05 Preview: Moms Race to Save Henry
Emma and Regina are going head to head to save Henry in the upcoming episode of "Once Upon a Time". After the ground shakes, a giant sinkhole mysteriously appears at the edge of town and the 10-year-old boy decides to explore the innards of the sinkhole to see if its contents can link the inhabitants of Storybrooke to the fairytale world.
Henry's life is now in danger after the hole is closed while he is still inside. Emma and Regina then defend their rights as Henry's biological mother and adoptive mother respectively to get into the hole and save the boy.
In another moment, Regina tells Archie to get the delusion out of Henry's head, but the boy insists that he will prove what he has said is true. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world, Jiminy Cricket yearns to leave the family business and transform into the person he wants to be.
"Once Upon a Time" will return with the new episode titled "That Still Small Voice" in the next two weeks, on November 27 at 8/7c on ABC.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie