'Once Upon a Time' 1.05 Preview: Moms Race to Save Henry
Emma and Regina are going head to head to save Henry in the upcoming episode of "Once Upon a Time". After the ground shakes, a giant sinkhole mysteriously appears at the edge of town and the 10-year-old boy decides to explore the innards of the sinkhole to see if its contents can link the inhabitants of Storybrooke to the fairytale world.
Henry's life is now in danger after the hole is closed while he is still inside. Emma and Regina then defend their rights as Henry's biological mother and adoptive mother respectively to get into the hole and save the boy.
In another moment, Regina tells Archie to get the delusion out of Henry's head, but the boy insists that he will prove what he has said is true. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world, Jiminy Cricket yearns to leave the family business and transform into the person he wants to be.
"Once Upon a Time" will return with the new episode titled "That Still Small Voice" in the next two weeks, on November 27 at 8/7c on ABC.
More Once Upon a Time News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle