Gwen Stefani Stunning in Black, Nicole Richie Pretty in Pink at 2011 MOCA Gala
A number of stars have stepped out in style for this year's Museum of Contemporary Art Gala. On Saturday, November 12 evening, the likes of Gwen Stefani, Nicole Richie and Kirsten Dunst turned heads as they hit the black carpet at MOCA Grand Avenue in Los Angeles for the event titled "An Artist's Life Manifesto" and directed by Marina Abramovic.
Stealing the spotlight on the evening was 42-year-old Gwen. The "Hollaback Girl" singer, who came without the company of husband Gavin Rossdale, brought the glam to the black carpet by donning a black Carven dress that features asymmetrical neckline. She completed her look with a pair of cobalt blue sandals.
30-year-old Nicole also looked lovely in her choice of dress. The daughter of Lionel Richie opted to go with an embroidered dusty pink gown by Julien Macdonald. 29-year-old Kirsten, in the meantime, showed off a flirty look in a strapless aqua dress by Kate and Laura Mulleavy of Rodarte.
Brightening up the black carpet as well were Rose McGowan, Rosanna Arquette and Minnie Driver. "Conan the Barbarian" beauty Rose rocked a turquoise gown by Herve L. Leroux, "The Divide" actress Rosanna wore a yellow dress with long sleeves, and "Conviction" actress Minnie went with a blue Douglas Hannant gown.
Meanwhile, going with the dark color were Sela Ward, Jaime King, Dita Von Teese and Devon Aoki. Sela was lovely in a little black dress, Jaime was gorgeous in a black velvet gown by Oscar de la Renta, Dita captured attention in a black velvet dress by Jean Paul Gaultier, and Devon stunned in navy and sequins.
Other high-profile guests spotted attending the gala were actress Pamela Anderson, "The Good Wife" actress Lisa Edelstein, "Cowboys and Aliens" actress Abigail Spencer and "The Office" actor Will Ferrell. Designers Monique Lhuillier, celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and photographer David LaChapelle were also in attendance.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?