Pictures: Madonna Hosts Audition to Find New Dancer
Madonna is on the move to prepare for a big comeback next year by looking for a new dancer with killer moves. The Material Girl auditioned the candidates at New York City's Roseland Ballroom on November 12, and selected one out of eleven finalists to join her crew.
The audition was part of the Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project, an unparalleled cultural exchange where an anticipated 10 million people will get to discover. Madge was accompanied by her choreographers Rich and Tone, her boyfriend Brahim Zaibat, and her daughter Lourdes.
Producer Martin Solveig was hand-picked by the "Hard Candy" hitmaker to spin the turntable. He provided music for the finalists, who came from around the globe, as they fought off each other in dance challenges to win the top prize and join the "W.E." director.
Madonna is expected to release her new single "Give Me All Your Love" sometime soon. Rumor has it, she will perform it with Nicki Minaj and Mya at Super Bowl XLVI which will be held on February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind. The set reportedly will have "heavy choreography with major cheerleading action."
More Madonna News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season