Pictures: Madonna Hosts Audition to Find New Dancer
Madonna is on the move to prepare for a big comeback next year by looking for a new dancer with killer moves. The Material Girl auditioned the candidates at New York City's Roseland Ballroom on November 12, and selected one out of eleven finalists to join her crew.
The audition was part of the Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project, an unparalleled cultural exchange where an anticipated 10 million people will get to discover. Madge was accompanied by her choreographers Rich and Tone, her boyfriend Brahim Zaibat, and her daughter Lourdes.
Producer Martin Solveig was hand-picked by the "Hard Candy" hitmaker to spin the turntable. He provided music for the finalists, who came from around the globe, as they fought off each other in dance challenges to win the top prize and join the "W.E." director.
Madonna is expected to release her new single "Give Me All Your Love" sometime soon. Rumor has it, she will perform it with Nicki Minaj and Mya at Super Bowl XLVI which will be held on February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind. The set reportedly will have "heavy choreography with major cheerleading action."
More Madonna News
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone