'Wizards of Waverly Place' Finale Promo Debuted
"Wizards of Waverly Place" will end its run after four seasons and the series finale has been previewed in a promo video. It compiles old scenes featuring Alex, Justin and Max using their powers as the three young wizards are battling each other in the Wizard Competition.
Teasing that one of them may be the family wizard and get the powers as well as responsibilities attached to the title, the promo also highlights the issue faced by the contenders. Alex is worried that Justin will beat her, while Max is deemed to be unpredictable.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" season 4 finale which also marks the last episode of the Selena Gomez-starring show will air in 2012 on Disney Channel. Before that, an episode titled "Harperella" will air on Friday, November 18 and feature David Copperfield as one of the guest stars.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom