'Wizards of Waverly Place' Finale Promo Debuted
"Wizards of Waverly Place" will end its run after four seasons and the series finale has been previewed in a promo video. It compiles old scenes featuring Alex, Justin and Max using their powers as the three young wizards are battling each other in the Wizard Competition.
Teasing that one of them may be the family wizard and get the powers as well as responsibilities attached to the title, the promo also highlights the issue faced by the contenders. Alex is worried that Justin will beat her, while Max is deemed to be unpredictable.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" season 4 finale which also marks the last episode of the Selena Gomez-starring show will air in 2012 on Disney Channel. Before that, an episode titled "Harperella" will air on Friday, November 18 and feature David Copperfield as one of the guest stars.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC