'Wizards of Waverly Place' Finale Promo Debuted
"Wizards of Waverly Place" will end its run after four seasons and the series finale has been previewed in a promo video. It compiles old scenes featuring Alex, Justin and Max using their powers as the three young wizards are battling each other in the Wizard Competition.
Teasing that one of them may be the family wizard and get the powers as well as responsibilities attached to the title, the promo also highlights the issue faced by the contenders. Alex is worried that Justin will beat her, while Max is deemed to be unpredictable.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" season 4 finale which also marks the last episode of the Selena Gomez-starring show will air in 2012 on Disney Channel. Before that, an episode titled "Harperella" will air on Friday, November 18 and feature David Copperfield as one of the guest stars.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video