'Wizards of Waverly Place' Finale Promo Debuted
"Wizards of Waverly Place" will end its run after four seasons and the series finale has been previewed in a promo video. It compiles old scenes featuring Alex, Justin and Max using their powers as the three young wizards are battling each other in the Wizard Competition.
Teasing that one of them may be the family wizard and get the powers as well as responsibilities attached to the title, the promo also highlights the issue faced by the contenders. Alex is worried that Justin will beat her, while Max is deemed to be unpredictable.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" season 4 finale which also marks the last episode of the Selena Gomez-starring show will air in 2012 on Disney Channel. Before that, an episode titled "Harperella" will air on Friday, November 18 and feature David Copperfield as one of the guest stars.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign