'Wizards of Waverly Place' Finale Promo Debuted
"Wizards of Waverly Place" will end its run after four seasons and the series finale has been previewed in a promo video. It compiles old scenes featuring Alex, Justin and Max using their powers as the three young wizards are battling each other in the Wizard Competition.
Teasing that one of them may be the family wizard and get the powers as well as responsibilities attached to the title, the promo also highlights the issue faced by the contenders. Alex is worried that Justin will beat her, while Max is deemed to be unpredictable.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" season 4 finale which also marks the last episode of the Selena Gomez-starring show will air in 2012 on Disney Channel. Before that, an episode titled "Harperella" will air on Friday, November 18 and feature David Copperfield as one of the guest stars.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season