Demi Lovato Shares Recent Flight Scare on Twitter
Demi Lovato has just had a flight scare recently. On Sunday, November 13, the 19-year-old songstress shared to her Twitter followers that she has just got off a flight "where the flight attendant said he was glad we landed and was scared that weren't going to."
The former "Sonny with a Chance" star's tweet, which was closed with the hashtag #lovely, prompted a fan by the username of xcadaverx to ask her the reason why. In her response, she explained, "they couldn't land it because of crazy wind/turbulence!!!"
Just hours earlier, the "Skyscraper" singer tweeted about Tiffany Thornton's wedding to Christopher Carney. She first congratulated the newlyweds by writing, "Had such an amazing day.... Congrats to the new Mr. And Mrs. Chris Carney," before revealing, "Ps.... Guess who caught the bouquet...... ME!!!!! :D"
Demi starred opposite Tiffany on "Sonny" from 2009 to 2011. After the sitcom was canceled in early 2011 following Demi's exit, Tiffany stars in its spin-off, "So Random!". At Tiffany's Saturday, November 12 nuptials, the "Camp Rock" star served as one of her bridesmaids while her rumored boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama took the role as a groomsman.
Wilmer, who was recently snapped kissing Demi in front of his house, revealed his involvement on his Twitter account. "Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Carney, honor to be groomsman..," so he tweeted. "What a memorable evening for all of us.. #LoveWinsAboveAll."
More Demi Lovato News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle