Rihanna's 'Talk That Talk' Ft. Jay-Z and 'Where Have You Been' Arrive in Full
Two brand new songs from Rihanna's upcoming studio album "Talk That Talk" have just surfaced online, much to her fans' delight. One is the title track which features Riri's "Umbrella" collaborator Jay-Z, and the other is a solo song called "Where Have You Been".
"I talk big money, I talk big homes/ I sell out arenas, I call that getting dome/ Million dollar voice, came through phone/ We heading to the top, if you coming, come on," Jigga raps in the StarGate and Ester Dean production. "They say that money talk, tell these other n****s speak up."
The Barbados songstress replies the Roc Nation founder by singing, "One and two and a three and four/ Come on let me know if you want some more/ You know what I like, now get right/ Boy talk that talk to me all night/ Yeah boy I like it yeah boy I like it/ Love it when you talk that talk to me yeah."
While Riri gets the company of Jigga in "Talk That Talk", she's quite lonely in the "Where Have You Been". She sings about searching for her soulmate in the Dr. Luke and Ester-produced track, "Where have you been/ Cause I never see you out/ Are you hiding from me, yeah?/ Somewhere in the crowd."
A follow-up to Riri's 2010 "Loud", the album is going to be made available for purchase in the United States on November 21. Its lead single "We Found Love" which features Calvin Harris ruled Billboard Hot 200, and its second one "You Da One" has just been released on Friday, November 11.
"Talk That Talk":
More Rihanna News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos