Kim Kardashian Sues Ex-Publicist for Making Defamatory Claims
It's getting messier in Kim Kardashian's divorce from Kris Humphries because she is now suing a former publicist whom she claimed has been spreading lies about her. Jonathan Jaxson is served a legal paper for violating a written agreement that they signed years ago.
Jonathan, who is promoting his book, went to the media to say that Kim's marriage was staged. For all Kim knows, he only did a PR work for her once years ago on a blog and she barely remembered him. Per TMZ, Kim is surprised how Jonathan started talking about her marriage while the fact is they have not been in contact for a long time.
Kim hires Hollywood attorney Marty Singer to prevent Jonathan from making anymore claims. Marty submitted papers to a private arbitration in which it is stated that her reputation has been damaged by his allegedly defamatory statements. "Everything that he is saying is false and nonsense ... This guy is in it to promote himself for his 15 mins of fame," Marty said.
Kim is seeking $200,000 in damages, minimum.
In response to the lawsuit, Jonathan said, "I have never signed an agreement dealing with confidentiality with Kim Kardashian. I have an agreement in my possession that does not have either parties signature on it."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role