Zoe Saldana and Fiance Split but Remain Co-Workers
After 10 years of dating and a year of being engaged, Zoe Saldana and Keith Britton have called it quits. The shocking news was confirmed by her rep who said that the longtime lovers decided to part "amicably" but they will remain co-workers.
"Saldana and Britton remain committed business partners as co-founders of fashion resource MyFDB.com. Respect of their privacy is appreciated during this time," the statement said. MyFDB is a fashion website in which Saldana and Britton work together as business partners.
He proposed to the "Avatar" star last summer but they managed to keep it under the radar for the following months. She was reportedly "thrilled" to marry him. "They've been together forever," a source told Us magazine. "They're a great couple."
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels