Zoe Saldana and Fiance Split but Remain Co-Workers
After 10 years of dating and a year of being engaged, Zoe Saldana and Keith Britton have called it quits. The shocking news was confirmed by her rep who said that the longtime lovers decided to part "amicably" but they will remain co-workers.
"Saldana and Britton remain committed business partners as co-founders of fashion resource MyFDB.com. Respect of their privacy is appreciated during this time," the statement said. MyFDB is a fashion website in which Saldana and Britton work together as business partners.
He proposed to the "Avatar" star last summer but they managed to keep it under the radar for the following months. She was reportedly "thrilled" to marry him. "They've been together forever," a source told Us magazine. "They're a great couple."
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies