Zoe Saldana and Fiance Split but Remain Co-Workers
After 10 years of dating and a year of being engaged, Zoe Saldana and Keith Britton have called it quits. The shocking news was confirmed by her rep who said that the longtime lovers decided to part "amicably" but they will remain co-workers.
"Saldana and Britton remain committed business partners as co-founders of fashion resource MyFDB.com. Respect of their privacy is appreciated during this time," the statement said. MyFDB is a fashion website in which Saldana and Britton work together as business partners.
He proposed to the "Avatar" star last summer but they managed to keep it under the radar for the following months. She was reportedly "thrilled" to marry him. "They've been together forever," a source told Us magazine. "They're a great couple."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans