Zoe Saldana and Fiance Split but Remain Co-Workers
After 10 years of dating and a year of being engaged, Zoe Saldana and Keith Britton have called it quits. The shocking news was confirmed by her rep who said that the longtime lovers decided to part "amicably" but they will remain co-workers.
"Saldana and Britton remain committed business partners as co-founders of fashion resource MyFDB.com. Respect of their privacy is appreciated during this time," the statement said. MyFDB is a fashion website in which Saldana and Britton work together as business partners.
He proposed to the "Avatar" star last summer but they managed to keep it under the radar for the following months. She was reportedly "thrilled" to marry him. "They've been together forever," a source told Us magazine. "They're a great couple."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'