Zoe Saldana and Fiance Split but Remain Co-Workers
After 10 years of dating and a year of being engaged, Zoe Saldana and Keith Britton have called it quits. The shocking news was confirmed by her rep who said that the longtime lovers decided to part "amicably" but they will remain co-workers.
"Saldana and Britton remain committed business partners as co-founders of fashion resource MyFDB.com. Respect of their privacy is appreciated during this time," the statement said. MyFDB is a fashion website in which Saldana and Britton work together as business partners.
He proposed to the "Avatar" star last summer but they managed to keep it under the radar for the following months. She was reportedly "thrilled" to marry him. "They've been together forever," a source told Us magazine. "They're a great couple."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding