Vanessa Hudgens Wants Her Victory Money From Ex-Producer
Vanessa Hudgens has not harvested the prize of her court battle victory and she is now demanding it. The actress/singer claimed that she has not received the $38,000 that her ex-producer Johnny Vieira owed her.
Back in 2005, Hudgens and Vieira struck a deal to launch her career, agreeing that they will "share equally" in her potential success. Then she sued him in 2009 because he had severed their professional relationship but still used her image to promote his business.
In legal documents Hudgens filed on Wednesday, November 9, she asks a judge to enforce the judgment that she won last year. Upon winning the case, she was awarded $29,500 in damages last year plus attorney's fees and costs totaling $9,314.62.
Now that she has not seen a single dime, the "High School Musical" star wants the judge to take Vieira back to the court.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick