Vanessa Hudgens Wants Her Victory Money From Ex-Producer
Vanessa Hudgens has not harvested the prize of her court battle victory and she is now demanding it. The actress/singer claimed that she has not received the $38,000 that her ex-producer Johnny Vieira owed her.
Back in 2005, Hudgens and Vieira struck a deal to launch her career, agreeing that they will "share equally" in her potential success. Then she sued him in 2009 because he had severed their professional relationship but still used her image to promote his business.
In legal documents Hudgens filed on Wednesday, November 9, she asks a judge to enforce the judgment that she won last year. Upon winning the case, she was awarded $29,500 in damages last year plus attorney's fees and costs totaling $9,314.62.
Now that she has not seen a single dime, the "High School Musical" star wants the judge to take Vieira back to the court.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017