Vanessa Hudgens Wants Her Victory Money From Ex-Producer
Vanessa Hudgens has not harvested the prize of her court battle victory and she is now demanding it. The actress/singer claimed that she has not received the $38,000 that her ex-producer Johnny Vieira owed her.
Back in 2005, Hudgens and Vieira struck a deal to launch her career, agreeing that they will "share equally" in her potential success. Then she sued him in 2009 because he had severed their professional relationship but still used her image to promote his business.
In legal documents Hudgens filed on Wednesday, November 9, she asks a judge to enforce the judgment that she won last year. Upon winning the case, she was awarded $29,500 in damages last year plus attorney's fees and costs totaling $9,314.62.
Now that she has not seen a single dime, the "High School Musical" star wants the judge to take Vieira back to the court.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off