Vanessa Hudgens Wants Her Victory Money From Ex-Producer
Vanessa Hudgens has not harvested the prize of her court battle victory and she is now demanding it. The actress/singer claimed that she has not received the $38,000 that her ex-producer Johnny Vieira owed her.
Back in 2005, Hudgens and Vieira struck a deal to launch her career, agreeing that they will "share equally" in her potential success. Then she sued him in 2009 because he had severed their professional relationship but still used her image to promote his business.
In legal documents Hudgens filed on Wednesday, November 9, she asks a judge to enforce the judgment that she won last year. Upon winning the case, she was awarded $29,500 in damages last year plus attorney's fees and costs totaling $9,314.62.
Now that she has not seen a single dime, the "High School Musical" star wants the judge to take Vieira back to the court.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years