Vanessa Hudgens Wants Her Victory Money From Ex-Producer
Vanessa Hudgens has not harvested the prize of her court battle victory and she is now demanding it. The actress/singer claimed that she has not received the $38,000 that her ex-producer Johnny Vieira owed her.
Back in 2005, Hudgens and Vieira struck a deal to launch her career, agreeing that they will "share equally" in her potential success. Then she sued him in 2009 because he had severed their professional relationship but still used her image to promote his business.
In legal documents Hudgens filed on Wednesday, November 9, she asks a judge to enforce the judgment that she won last year. Upon winning the case, she was awarded $29,500 in damages last year plus attorney's fees and costs totaling $9,314.62.
Now that she has not seen a single dime, the "High School Musical" star wants the judge to take Vieira back to the court.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris