Kristen Stewart Doing Her Best Impression of Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart was able to translate Robert Pattinson well when asked to make her best impression of him. Stewart, Pattinson and their other "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" co-star Taylor Lautner were doing separate interviews for Moviefone to promote the November 18 movie.
While Lautner said he could not do an impression of Pattinson, Kristen jumped straight to the opportunity by showing how Pattinson looks at himself in the mirror. "It's this weird, unhinged jaw thing. ...I don't really know where it comes from," the actress said with a laugh. Pattinson himself also refused to do a Lautner impersonation.
In the video interview, the actors were practically given the same questions about being the center of attention and their personal take on the movie's hysteria.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video