Kristen Stewart Doing Her Best Impression of Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart was able to translate Robert Pattinson well when asked to make her best impression of him. Stewart, Pattinson and their other "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" co-star Taylor Lautner were doing separate interviews for Moviefone to promote the November 18 movie.
While Lautner said he could not do an impression of Pattinson, Kristen jumped straight to the opportunity by showing how Pattinson looks at himself in the mirror. "It's this weird, unhinged jaw thing. ...I don't really know where it comes from," the actress said with a laugh. Pattinson himself also refused to do a Lautner impersonation.
In the video interview, the actors were practically given the same questions about being the center of attention and their personal take on the movie's hysteria.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed