Juelz Santana Arrested and Got His Car Impounded
Juelz Santana is now officially known more for his criminal records than his career in hip-hop. The rapper was arrested this week in New Jersey on suspicion of making terrorist threats.
According to a report from TMZ, Santana was booked for jail but he was released hours later on $46,500 bail. The "There It Go (The Whistle Song)" hitmaker tweeted on Friday, November 11, "How many mugshots they gonna take of me smfh!!! 46k bail."
Sources said that Santana was also booked for disorderly conduct. His vehicle was impounded by cops after he refused to let the officers search it. But he took it lightly, writing "Police impounded my bently so I guess I gotta bring the rose out! f**k they thought that was my only car lol."
Telling his side of story regarding the eventful arrest, Santana added in his tweets, "My car was parked an they asked to search it. an I said no. so they locked me up an said will call a Judge for a search warrant smh wow"
In the past, Santana has been arrested for drug and firearm possession, driving without license and threat against an individual.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna