'HIMYM' 7.10 Preview: Barney and Robin in Awkward Situation After Affair
Barney and Robin are dealing with the aftermath of their affair in an upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother". After making out in a cab in the previous episode, they wake up in the same bed and realize that they have cheated on their own lovers.
Robin gets uncomfortable when her boyfriend Kevin and Barney's girlfriend Nora are going to meet them at a bar. As confident as usual, Barney tells Robin to follow his lead, but he soon becomes worried that they know about the affair.
Whether or not Kevin learns that Robin cheated on him, Kal Penn who plays the therapist has hinted that the couple's relationship will not stay for too much longer. "I would imagine at some point it will not be all smooth sailing for me and Robin," he said before explaining, "Barney and Robin have long had a chemistry and have a whole backstory and history that probably won't be able to be ignored forever."
The next episode of "HIMYM" will air Monday, November 14 at 8/7c on CBS.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'