'HIMYM' 7.10 Preview: Barney and Robin in Awkward Situation After Affair
Barney and Robin are dealing with the aftermath of their affair in an upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother". After making out in a cab in the previous episode, they wake up in the same bed and realize that they have cheated on their own lovers.
Robin gets uncomfortable when her boyfriend Kevin and Barney's girlfriend Nora are going to meet them at a bar. As confident as usual, Barney tells Robin to follow his lead, but he soon becomes worried that they know about the affair.
Whether or not Kevin learns that Robin cheated on him, Kal Penn who plays the therapist has hinted that the couple's relationship will not stay for too much longer. "I would imagine at some point it will not be all smooth sailing for me and Robin," he said before explaining, "Barney and Robin have long had a chemistry and have a whole backstory and history that probably won't be able to be ignored forever."
The next episode of "HIMYM" will air Monday, November 14 at 8/7c on CBS.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money