'HIMYM' 7.10 Preview: Barney and Robin in Awkward Situation After Affair
Barney and Robin are dealing with the aftermath of their affair in an upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother". After making out in a cab in the previous episode, they wake up in the same bed and realize that they have cheated on their own lovers.
Robin gets uncomfortable when her boyfriend Kevin and Barney's girlfriend Nora are going to meet them at a bar. As confident as usual, Barney tells Robin to follow his lead, but he soon becomes worried that they know about the affair.
Whether or not Kevin learns that Robin cheated on him, Kal Penn who plays the therapist has hinted that the couple's relationship will not stay for too much longer. "I would imagine at some point it will not be all smooth sailing for me and Robin," he said before explaining, "Barney and Robin have long had a chemistry and have a whole backstory and history that probably won't be able to be ignored forever."
The next episode of "HIMYM" will air Monday, November 14 at 8/7c on CBS.
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right