'HIMYM' 7.10 Preview: Barney and Robin in Awkward Situation After Affair
Barney and Robin are dealing with the aftermath of their affair in an upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother". After making out in a cab in the previous episode, they wake up in the same bed and realize that they have cheated on their own lovers.
Robin gets uncomfortable when her boyfriend Kevin and Barney's girlfriend Nora are going to meet them at a bar. As confident as usual, Barney tells Robin to follow his lead, but he soon becomes worried that they know about the affair.
Whether or not Kevin learns that Robin cheated on him, Kal Penn who plays the therapist has hinted that the couple's relationship will not stay for too much longer. "I would imagine at some point it will not be all smooth sailing for me and Robin," he said before explaining, "Barney and Robin have long had a chemistry and have a whole backstory and history that probably won't be able to be ignored forever."
The next episode of "HIMYM" will air Monday, November 14 at 8/7c on CBS.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media