'HIMYM' 7.10 Preview: Barney and Robin in Awkward Situation After Affair
Barney and Robin are dealing with the aftermath of their affair in an upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother". After making out in a cab in the previous episode, they wake up in the same bed and realize that they have cheated on their own lovers.
Robin gets uncomfortable when her boyfriend Kevin and Barney's girlfriend Nora are going to meet them at a bar. As confident as usual, Barney tells Robin to follow his lead, but he soon becomes worried that they know about the affair.
Whether or not Kevin learns that Robin cheated on him, Kal Penn who plays the therapist has hinted that the couple's relationship will not stay for too much longer. "I would imagine at some point it will not be all smooth sailing for me and Robin," he said before explaining, "Barney and Robin have long had a chemistry and have a whole backstory and history that probably won't be able to be ignored forever."
The next episode of "HIMYM" will air Monday, November 14 at 8/7c on CBS.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'