Shayne Lamas Gives Birth to Baby Girl
Shayne Lamas has officially become a proud mother to a baby girl. The season 12 winner of "The Bachelor" gave birth to her first child by Caesarean section at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, California on Friday, November 11, her husband Nik Richie confirmed.
Sharing the happy news, the founder of TheDirty.com told E! News, "I feel blessed today." He revealed that he and Shayne named their newborn Press Dahl Lamas-Richie, and gushed that she "is the coolest baby in the history of female kind. She doesn't even cry and she has the prettiest eyelashes."
Shayne herself has previously said that she and her husband are thinking of naming their daughter Press. "Her name came to us at the beginning of my pregnancy, because she was getting so much press," the daughter of actor Lorenzo Lamas told E! at the time. "It started as a joke, her nickname was 'Press Baby,' but when we found out it was a girl, suddenly that was her name - her name was going to be Press!"
As for the baby's delivery, Nik recalled that it "was intense". The new father detailed that Shayne was "in labor for over 10 hours. Her contractions were a nightmare." On the current condition of Matt Grant's former fiancee, he said, "Shayne is glowing and I am truly proud of her."
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors