Shayne Lamas Gives Birth to Baby Girl
Shayne Lamas has officially become a proud mother to a baby girl. The season 12 winner of "The Bachelor" gave birth to her first child by Caesarean section at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, California on Friday, November 11, her husband Nik Richie confirmed.
Sharing the happy news, the founder of TheDirty.com told E! News, "I feel blessed today." He revealed that he and Shayne named their newborn Press Dahl Lamas-Richie, and gushed that she "is the coolest baby in the history of female kind. She doesn't even cry and she has the prettiest eyelashes."
Shayne herself has previously said that she and her husband are thinking of naming their daughter Press. "Her name came to us at the beginning of my pregnancy, because she was getting so much press," the daughter of actor Lorenzo Lamas told E! at the time. "It started as a joke, her nickname was 'Press Baby,' but when we found out it was a girl, suddenly that was her name - her name was going to be Press!"
As for the baby's delivery, Nik recalled that it "was intense". The new father detailed that Shayne was "in labor for over 10 hours. Her contractions were a nightmare." On the current condition of Matt Grant's former fiancee, he said, "Shayne is glowing and I am truly proud of her."
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens