Selena Gomez Releases Behind the Scenes of 'Hit the Lights' Video
Before premiering her "Hit the Lights" music video in full on November 16, Selena Gomez takes her devotees behind the making of the upcoming clip. The "Monte Carlo" actress is seen playing with fireworks and balloons. She also has lots of fun shooting other scenes in a cornfield, "a very creepy neighborhood," and a "fairytale" set.
"The song 'Hit The Lights' is that missed opportunity. The dreams that you wish you would go for and basically the song is just encouraging people to loose and have fun and be young and crazy," she said before adding, "This video is more organic than anything I've done before. It's about being with people you love and enjoying the moment, and embracing the moment you're in your life."
"Hit the Lights" is taken from Selena's third studio album with The Scene, "When the Sun Goes Down". The club-ready song was performed by her on November 6 when she was hosting 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards in Belfast, North Ireland.
More Selena Gomez News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video