Selena Gomez Releases Behind the Scenes of 'Hit the Lights' Video
Before premiering her "Hit the Lights" music video in full on November 16, Selena Gomez takes her devotees behind the making of the upcoming clip. The "Monte Carlo" actress is seen playing with fireworks and balloons. She also has lots of fun shooting other scenes in a cornfield, "a very creepy neighborhood," and a "fairytale" set.
"The song 'Hit The Lights' is that missed opportunity. The dreams that you wish you would go for and basically the song is just encouraging people to loose and have fun and be young and crazy," she said before adding, "This video is more organic than anything I've done before. It's about being with people you love and enjoying the moment, and embracing the moment you're in your life."
"Hit the Lights" is taken from Selena's third studio album with The Scene, "When the Sun Goes Down". The club-ready song was performed by her on November 6 when she was hosting 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards in Belfast, North Ireland.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star