Selena Gomez Releases Behind the Scenes of 'Hit the Lights' Video
Before premiering her "Hit the Lights" music video in full on November 16, Selena Gomez takes her devotees behind the making of the upcoming clip. The "Monte Carlo" actress is seen playing with fireworks and balloons. She also has lots of fun shooting other scenes in a cornfield, "a very creepy neighborhood," and a "fairytale" set.
"The song 'Hit The Lights' is that missed opportunity. The dreams that you wish you would go for and basically the song is just encouraging people to loose and have fun and be young and crazy," she said before adding, "This video is more organic than anything I've done before. It's about being with people you love and enjoying the moment, and embracing the moment you're in your life."
"Hit the Lights" is taken from Selena's third studio album with The Scene, "When the Sun Goes Down". The club-ready song was performed by her on November 6 when she was hosting 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards in Belfast, North Ireland.
More Selena Gomez News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci