Selena Gomez Releases Behind the Scenes of 'Hit the Lights' Video
Before premiering her "Hit the Lights" music video in full on November 16, Selena Gomez takes her devotees behind the making of the upcoming clip. The "Monte Carlo" actress is seen playing with fireworks and balloons. She also has lots of fun shooting other scenes in a cornfield, "a very creepy neighborhood," and a "fairytale" set.
"The song 'Hit The Lights' is that missed opportunity. The dreams that you wish you would go for and basically the song is just encouraging people to loose and have fun and be young and crazy," she said before adding, "This video is more organic than anything I've done before. It's about being with people you love and enjoying the moment, and embracing the moment you're in your life."
"Hit the Lights" is taken from Selena's third studio album with The Scene, "When the Sun Goes Down". The club-ready song was performed by her on November 6 when she was hosting 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards in Belfast, North Ireland.
More Selena Gomez News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding