Selena Gomez Releases Behind the Scenes of 'Hit the Lights' Video
Before premiering her "Hit the Lights" music video in full on November 16, Selena Gomez takes her devotees behind the making of the upcoming clip. The "Monte Carlo" actress is seen playing with fireworks and balloons. She also has lots of fun shooting other scenes in a cornfield, "a very creepy neighborhood," and a "fairytale" set.
"The song 'Hit The Lights' is that missed opportunity. The dreams that you wish you would go for and basically the song is just encouraging people to loose and have fun and be young and crazy," she said before adding, "This video is more organic than anything I've done before. It's about being with people you love and enjoying the moment, and embracing the moment you're in your life."
"Hit the Lights" is taken from Selena's third studio album with The Scene, "When the Sun Goes Down". The club-ready song was performed by her on November 6 when she was hosting 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards in Belfast, North Ireland.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie