'Supernatural' 7.09 Preview: The Ghost Hunters Go Camping
Sam and Dean are going to spend their night in the wild nature when "Supernatural" returns next week. As a mysterious creature has been attacking people in a New Jersey state park, the Winchester brothers and Bobby decide to camp out in the woods to catch the devil.
However, their plan backfires when the ghost hunters are hunted by the creature, whom the townfolks claim to be the real Jersey Devil. Meanwhile, Dean is beyond thrilled to find a Biggerson's restaurant in town, but is devastated when he discovers the restaurant's special sandwich seems to be making people crazy.
"How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters" will air Friday, November 18 at 9/8c on The CW. After the upcoming outing, there is another episode left before the show takes a holiday hiatus. It will later return with the remaining new episodes of season 7 on January 6, 2012.
In related news, "The X-Files" vet Nicholas Lea has been cast as real-life character Eliot Ness who led law enforcement agents called The Untouchables. He will appear in a January 13 episode which time travels to the 1940s, during Ness' professional heyday. The twist is that the late FBI agent will be seen having a side job as a hunter.
In an episode that will air prior to the one featuring Lea, "Once Upon a Time" actress Meghan Ory will guest star as Sally, a frightened "working girl" who comes to Sam for help.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame