'Supernatural' 7.09 Preview: The Ghost Hunters Go Camping
Sam and Dean are going to spend their night in the wild nature when "Supernatural" returns next week. As a mysterious creature has been attacking people in a New Jersey state park, the Winchester brothers and Bobby decide to camp out in the woods to catch the devil.
However, their plan backfires when the ghost hunters are hunted by the creature, whom the townfolks claim to be the real Jersey Devil. Meanwhile, Dean is beyond thrilled to find a Biggerson's restaurant in town, but is devastated when he discovers the restaurant's special sandwich seems to be making people crazy.
"How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters" will air Friday, November 18 at 9/8c on The CW. After the upcoming outing, there is another episode left before the show takes a holiday hiatus. It will later return with the remaining new episodes of season 7 on January 6, 2012.
In related news, "The X-Files" vet Nicholas Lea has been cast as real-life character Eliot Ness who led law enforcement agents called The Untouchables. He will appear in a January 13 episode which time travels to the 1940s, during Ness' professional heyday. The twist is that the late FBI agent will be seen having a side job as a hunter.
In an episode that will air prior to the one featuring Lea, "Once Upon a Time" actress Meghan Ory will guest star as Sally, a frightened "working girl" who comes to Sam for help.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences