'Supernatural' 7.09 Preview: The Ghost Hunters Go Camping
Sam and Dean are going to spend their night in the wild nature when "Supernatural" returns next week. As a mysterious creature has been attacking people in a New Jersey state park, the Winchester brothers and Bobby decide to camp out in the woods to catch the devil.
However, their plan backfires when the ghost hunters are hunted by the creature, whom the townfolks claim to be the real Jersey Devil. Meanwhile, Dean is beyond thrilled to find a Biggerson's restaurant in town, but is devastated when he discovers the restaurant's special sandwich seems to be making people crazy.
"How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters" will air Friday, November 18 at 9/8c on The CW. After the upcoming outing, there is another episode left before the show takes a holiday hiatus. It will later return with the remaining new episodes of season 7 on January 6, 2012.
In related news, "The X-Files" vet Nicholas Lea has been cast as real-life character Eliot Ness who led law enforcement agents called The Untouchables. He will appear in a January 13 episode which time travels to the 1940s, during Ness' professional heyday. The twist is that the late FBI agent will be seen having a side job as a hunter.
In an episode that will air prior to the one featuring Lea, "Once Upon a Time" actress Meghan Ory will guest star as Sally, a frightened "working girl" who comes to Sam for help.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?