Rihanna's Second Single 'You Da One' Unlocked in Full
After tasting the success of her Calvin Harris-featured song "We Found Love", Rihanna moves forward to release a second single from her next studio installment "Talk That Talk". To follow up the No. 1 single, the 23-year-old singer chooses Dr. Luke production "You Da One", a solo song with infectious hook.
" 'You Da One' is one of those records that became very addictive for me," she tells Ryan Seacrest when debuting the track on his radio show. "I could not stop listening to this song. It's very infectious. It's a sweet little love letter. I love that it has that reggae vibe, but it also has that little bit of dubstep. It's kind of dirty. I love it."
The album, which also features Jay-Z, is going to be released in the United States on November 21. Unlike its predecessor "Loud" which boasts Riri's sassy and flirty look, this upcoming one will have simpler, yet edgier image. "I kind of just wanted to scale back, instead of having a look," she explains to the "American Idol" host.
"I didn't want to make it such a big deal, like what hair color. I wanted to go back to something simple, something flexible; something a little more natural. It's more about the music. I don't want to become a gimmick ever," she adds before jokingly said, "Well, I ran out of colors so I decided to go back to my natural color!"
The artworks indeed are effortless, but they ooze attitude. Two "Talk That Talk" cover arts, one of them is black-and-white image, show Riri licking her red lip and blowing smoke out of her mouth. "We Found Love" and "You Da One" artworks, meanwhile, see the Barbados beauty smoking a cigarette.
Ahead of the album release, a sampler was released and it got positive response. Snippets of the bonus songs appearing in the deluxe edition follows suit. "People are really reacting. I know the songs that I love, and to see people react to them the same way that I do. I've lived with these songs for a while, but now it's brand new. I have to go listen to my album all over again, because I got excited like I've never heard it," she gushed.
"You Da One" Audio Sream:
More Rihanna News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video