Kristen Bell and Don Cheadle Get Naughty in New 'House of Lies' Promo
Kristen Bell and Don Cheadle portray a weird set of boss and employee in "House of Lies" which is highlighted in a newly released promo for the new Showtime series. Cheadle's Marty Kaan is caught checking out Jeannie Van Der Hooven's (Bell) butt on a plane. Instead of getting annoyed, Jeannie is asking for his opinion about her asset.
Playing a razor-sharp, Ivy-League graduate who always dons a formal outfit to work, Bell strips down to her underwear in a scene of the promo. Meanwhile, Cheadle may occasionally drop his pants as he plays a self-loathing, womanizing management consultant who would not refuse a spontaneous sex in his office.
The new half-hour comedy is based on "House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Tell You the Time" by Martin Kihn. It revolves around the workers at a corporate management consulting firm who are willing to do anything to close a deal.
The Matthew Carnahan-created show will debut January 8, 2012 at 10 P.M. ET on Showtime, following the season 2 premiere of "Shameless". Ben Schwartz, Josh Lawson, Dawn Olivieri, Glynn Turman and Donis Leonard Jr. are some others who join the cast ensemble.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo