Kristen Bell and Don Cheadle Get Naughty in New 'House of Lies' Promo
Kristen Bell and Don Cheadle portray a weird set of boss and employee in "House of Lies" which is highlighted in a newly released promo for the new Showtime series. Cheadle's Marty Kaan is caught checking out Jeannie Van Der Hooven's (Bell) butt on a plane. Instead of getting annoyed, Jeannie is asking for his opinion about her asset.
Playing a razor-sharp, Ivy-League graduate who always dons a formal outfit to work, Bell strips down to her underwear in a scene of the promo. Meanwhile, Cheadle may occasionally drop his pants as he plays a self-loathing, womanizing management consultant who would not refuse a spontaneous sex in his office.
The new half-hour comedy is based on "House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Tell You the Time" by Martin Kihn. It revolves around the workers at a corporate management consulting firm who are willing to do anything to close a deal.
The Matthew Carnahan-created show will debut January 8, 2012 at 10 P.M. ET on Showtime, following the season 2 premiere of "Shameless". Ben Schwartz, Josh Lawson, Dawn Olivieri, Glynn Turman and Donis Leonard Jr. are some others who join the cast ensemble.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza