Kristen Bell and Don Cheadle Get Naughty in New 'House of Lies' Promo
Kristen Bell and Don Cheadle portray a weird set of boss and employee in "House of Lies" which is highlighted in a newly released promo for the new Showtime series. Cheadle's Marty Kaan is caught checking out Jeannie Van Der Hooven's (Bell) butt on a plane. Instead of getting annoyed, Jeannie is asking for his opinion about her asset.
Playing a razor-sharp, Ivy-League graduate who always dons a formal outfit to work, Bell strips down to her underwear in a scene of the promo. Meanwhile, Cheadle may occasionally drop his pants as he plays a self-loathing, womanizing management consultant who would not refuse a spontaneous sex in his office.
The new half-hour comedy is based on "House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Tell You the Time" by Martin Kihn. It revolves around the workers at a corporate management consulting firm who are willing to do anything to close a deal.
The Matthew Carnahan-created show will debut January 8, 2012 at 10 P.M. ET on Showtime, following the season 2 premiere of "Shameless". Ben Schwartz, Josh Lawson, Dawn Olivieri, Glynn Turman and Donis Leonard Jr. are some others who join the cast ensemble.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date