Kristen Bell and Don Cheadle Get Naughty in New 'House of Lies' Promo
Kristen Bell and Don Cheadle portray a weird set of boss and employee in "House of Lies" which is highlighted in a newly released promo for the new Showtime series. Cheadle's Marty Kaan is caught checking out Jeannie Van Der Hooven's (Bell) butt on a plane. Instead of getting annoyed, Jeannie is asking for his opinion about her asset.
Playing a razor-sharp, Ivy-League graduate who always dons a formal outfit to work, Bell strips down to her underwear in a scene of the promo. Meanwhile, Cheadle may occasionally drop his pants as he plays a self-loathing, womanizing management consultant who would not refuse a spontaneous sex in his office.
The new half-hour comedy is based on "House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Tell You the Time" by Martin Kihn. It revolves around the workers at a corporate management consulting firm who are willing to do anything to close a deal.
The Matthew Carnahan-created show will debut January 8, 2012 at 10 P.M. ET on Showtime, following the season 2 premiere of "Shameless". Ben Schwartz, Josh Lawson, Dawn Olivieri, Glynn Turman and Donis Leonard Jr. are some others who join the cast ensemble.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?