Kristen Bell and Don Cheadle Get Naughty in New 'House of Lies' Promo
Kristen Bell and Don Cheadle portray a weird set of boss and employee in "House of Lies" which is highlighted in a newly released promo for the new Showtime series. Cheadle's Marty Kaan is caught checking out Jeannie Van Der Hooven's (Bell) butt on a plane. Instead of getting annoyed, Jeannie is asking for his opinion about her asset.
Playing a razor-sharp, Ivy-League graduate who always dons a formal outfit to work, Bell strips down to her underwear in a scene of the promo. Meanwhile, Cheadle may occasionally drop his pants as he plays a self-loathing, womanizing management consultant who would not refuse a spontaneous sex in his office.
The new half-hour comedy is based on "House of Lies: How Management Consultants Steal Your Watch and Tell You the Time" by Martin Kihn. It revolves around the workers at a corporate management consulting firm who are willing to do anything to close a deal.
The Matthew Carnahan-created show will debut January 8, 2012 at 10 P.M. ET on Showtime, following the season 2 premiere of "Shameless". Ben Schwartz, Josh Lawson, Dawn Olivieri, Glynn Turman and Donis Leonard Jr. are some others who join the cast ensemble.
More House of Lies News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure