Kim Zolciak Ties the Knot With Kroy Biermann, Wedding Dress Unveiled
One of the stars on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" has said her "I Do" for the second time. On Friday, November 11, Kim Zolciak officially became Mrs. Kroy Biermann. PEOPLE reported that the couple exchanged vows at around 4:30 P.M. in a ceremony at their Atlanta home.
Shortly before tying the knot, the reality star took to Twitter to express her bliss. "Beautiful weather! Beautiful day!! I'm walking on a cloud and I'm so grateful!" so she wrote before retweeting her Atlanta Falcons player husband's posting that read, "Thank you everyone for your early congrats and best wishes!!! @Kimzolciak has made me the happiest man alive!!! 11.11.11"
Hours later, Zolciak gave a shoutout to Highland Bakery in Atlanta, thanking them for her wedding cake. "Omg thank you Highland Bakery for my amazing wedding cake!" the mother of three wrote before gushing in the same tweet, "Absolutely breathtaking I cried when I saw it! It is exactly what I wanted!!!"
While photos from the nuptials haven't been shared, a look at Zolciak's wedding dress has made its rounds. The Baracci Beverly Hills gown was purchased from PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com. Weighing 32 pounds, it was covered in Swarovski crystals, pearls and beads. The bustier was decked out in hand-carved crystal roses.
Zolciak and Biermann met at a charity event in May of 2010. The couple announced their engagement this October around four months after they welcomed a son together Kroy Jagger Biermann. The marriage is Zolciak's second and Biermann's first. From previous relationships, Zolciak has two daughters, 14-year-old Brielle and 9-year-old Ariana.
More The Real Housewives of Atlanta News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair