Kristen Stewart on 'Breaking Dawn I' Sex Scene: It's Not in the Book
One of the most anticipated scenes in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is the sex scene of Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. Teasing Twihards why they should not miss this part in the movie, Kristen Stewart recently said that the intimate moment is not like as it is described in the book.
Speaking to MTV News, the Bella depicter explained, "I think, for me, it really reflects what I felt when I was reading the book. It's funny, because it's not in the book." She added, "It's totally just what you imagine in between those chapters, but without it, because you imagine it, it leads you to - it picks up right after, and then sort of really indulges in memory. And so I think that's how you see it."
The 21-year-old actress, however, insisted that the scene is not a raunchy one. "It's not a beginning-to-end sex scene, it's memories, it's nice. So because of that, I never really got to shoot, we didn't shoot a sex scene, it was all close-ups and such," the "Snow White and the Huntsman" star claimed.
Meanwhile, Kristen's co-star Robert Pattinson recently admitted that he's pleased to fulfill fans' sexual fantasies through his scene in "Breaking Dawn I". He joked, "That's the one time where I have felt kind of like the coolest person. [I thought] this is easy! I can fulfill people's sexual fantasy expectations without even thinking about it, piece of cake. That isn't acting."
"The only thing [that was difficult] is the vanity aspect," the "Cosmopolis" actor continued. He admitted that Taylor Lautner's ripped body makes him feel insecure about his look in the film, saying, "Taylor just ruined the whole series for me. As soon as he buffed up, I went, 'Well, I'm throwing in the towel' on 'New Moon'."
In "Breaking Dawn Part I", the newfound married bliss of Bella and vampire Edward is cut short when a series of betrayal and misfortune threatens to destroy their world. Directed by Bill Condon, the much awaited movie is due to arrive in U.S. theaters on November 18, while its follow-up "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will be released on November 16, 2012.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says