Ashley Greene to Fly With 'Pan Am', 50 Cent to Search With 'The Finder'
While gearing up for the release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I", Ashley Greene is prepared to board "Pan Am" plane. The Alice Cullen of the vampire movie series has booked a three-episode arc on the ABC drama series, which is yet to get a full-season order.
Greene is set to portray a debutante with a past connection to Ted (Michael Mosley), Entertainment Weekly reports. She will make her first appearance in a December 4 episode titled "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang".
In another casting news, 50 Cent has just landed a guest-starring role on "Bones" spin-off "The Finder". The rapper/actor will portray a successful, intimidating hip-hop mogul named Big Glade, who calls Walter (Geoff Stults) to find the lost tracks of a late rap artist on his music label.
Connecting 50 Cent's character to Walter is Glade's lawyer, Athena Brooks, who will be played by Salli Richardson-Whitfield. According to TVLine, Brooks shares a past with Michael Clarke Duncan's Leo.
"The Finder" episode featuring 50 Cent is directed by "Bones" actor David Boreanaz and will air in February 2012. The new procedural series itself will start airing in January.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown