Ashley Greene to Fly With 'Pan Am', 50 Cent to Search With 'The Finder'
While gearing up for the release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I", Ashley Greene is prepared to board "Pan Am" plane. The Alice Cullen of the vampire movie series has booked a three-episode arc on the ABC drama series, which is yet to get a full-season order.
Greene is set to portray a debutante with a past connection to Ted (Michael Mosley), Entertainment Weekly reports. She will make her first appearance in a December 4 episode titled "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang".
In another casting news, 50 Cent has just landed a guest-starring role on "Bones" spin-off "The Finder". The rapper/actor will portray a successful, intimidating hip-hop mogul named Big Glade, who calls Walter (Geoff Stults) to find the lost tracks of a late rap artist on his music label.
Connecting 50 Cent's character to Walter is Glade's lawyer, Athena Brooks, who will be played by Salli Richardson-Whitfield. According to TVLine, Brooks shares a past with Michael Clarke Duncan's Leo.
"The Finder" episode featuring 50 Cent is directed by "Bones" actor David Boreanaz and will air in February 2012. The new procedural series itself will start airing in January.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign