Ashley Greene to Fly With 'Pan Am', 50 Cent to Search With 'The Finder'
While gearing up for the release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I", Ashley Greene is prepared to board "Pan Am" plane. The Alice Cullen of the vampire movie series has booked a three-episode arc on the ABC drama series, which is yet to get a full-season order.
Greene is set to portray a debutante with a past connection to Ted (Michael Mosley), Entertainment Weekly reports. She will make her first appearance in a December 4 episode titled "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang".
In another casting news, 50 Cent has just landed a guest-starring role on "Bones" spin-off "The Finder". The rapper/actor will portray a successful, intimidating hip-hop mogul named Big Glade, who calls Walter (Geoff Stults) to find the lost tracks of a late rap artist on his music label.
Connecting 50 Cent's character to Walter is Glade's lawyer, Athena Brooks, who will be played by Salli Richardson-Whitfield. According to TVLine, Brooks shares a past with Michael Clarke Duncan's Leo.
"The Finder" episode featuring 50 Cent is directed by "Bones" actor David Boreanaz and will air in February 2012. The new procedural series itself will start airing in January.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'