Holly Marie Combs Divorcing Husband of 7 Years
"Pretty Little Liars" star and former "Charmed" witch Holly Marie Combs is divorcing her husband of seven years, David Donoho. The 37-year-old actress filed for the divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of the split.
Combs married Donoho in 2004 after meeting him on the set of "Charmed" where he worked as the key grip. They have three sons, Finley Arthur Donoho, (born April 26, 2004), Riley Edward Donoho, (born October 26, 2006) and Kelley James Donoho, (born May 26, 2009). Combs was once married to Bryan Travis Smith before divorcing in 1997.
Her relationship with Donoho reportedly has been rocky for quite a while. TMZ said that Combs is requesting a joint custody of their young children but she may have to pay spousal support and give up a portion of her possession because they did not sign a prenup.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special