Holly Marie Combs Divorcing Husband of 7 Years
"Pretty Little Liars" star and former "Charmed" witch Holly Marie Combs is divorcing her husband of seven years, David Donoho. The 37-year-old actress filed for the divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of the split.
Combs married Donoho in 2004 after meeting him on the set of "Charmed" where he worked as the key grip. They have three sons, Finley Arthur Donoho, (born April 26, 2004), Riley Edward Donoho, (born October 26, 2006) and Kelley James Donoho, (born May 26, 2009). Combs was once married to Bryan Travis Smith before divorcing in 1997.
Her relationship with Donoho reportedly has been rocky for quite a while. TMZ said that Combs is requesting a joint custody of their young children but she may have to pay spousal support and give up a portion of her possession because they did not sign a prenup.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56