Holly Marie Combs Divorcing Husband of 7 Years
"Pretty Little Liars" star and former "Charmed" witch Holly Marie Combs is divorcing her husband of seven years, David Donoho. The 37-year-old actress filed for the divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of the split.
Combs married Donoho in 2004 after meeting him on the set of "Charmed" where he worked as the key grip. They have three sons, Finley Arthur Donoho, (born April 26, 2004), Riley Edward Donoho, (born October 26, 2006) and Kelley James Donoho, (born May 26, 2009). Combs was once married to Bryan Travis Smith before divorcing in 1997.
Her relationship with Donoho reportedly has been rocky for quite a while. TMZ said that Combs is requesting a joint custody of their young children but she may have to pay spousal support and give up a portion of her possession because they did not sign a prenup.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'