Holly Marie Combs Divorcing Husband of 7 Years
"Pretty Little Liars" star and former "Charmed" witch Holly Marie Combs is divorcing her husband of seven years, David Donoho. The 37-year-old actress filed for the divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of the split.
Combs married Donoho in 2004 after meeting him on the set of "Charmed" where he worked as the key grip. They have three sons, Finley Arthur Donoho, (born April 26, 2004), Riley Edward Donoho, (born October 26, 2006) and Kelley James Donoho, (born May 26, 2009). Combs was once married to Bryan Travis Smith before divorcing in 1997.
Her relationship with Donoho reportedly has been rocky for quite a while. TMZ said that Combs is requesting a joint custody of their young children but she may have to pay spousal support and give up a portion of her possession because they did not sign a prenup.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'