Holly Marie Combs Divorcing Husband of 7 Years
"Pretty Little Liars" star and former "Charmed" witch Holly Marie Combs is divorcing her husband of seven years, David Donoho. The 37-year-old actress filed for the divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of the split.
Combs married Donoho in 2004 after meeting him on the set of "Charmed" where he worked as the key grip. They have three sons, Finley Arthur Donoho, (born April 26, 2004), Riley Edward Donoho, (born October 26, 2006) and Kelley James Donoho, (born May 26, 2009). Combs was once married to Bryan Travis Smith before divorcing in 1997.
Her relationship with Donoho reportedly has been rocky for quite a while. TMZ said that Combs is requesting a joint custody of their young children but she may have to pay spousal support and give up a portion of her possession because they did not sign a prenup.
More Holly Marie Combs News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences