Report: Pippa Middleton Broke Up With Banker Boyfriend
There's a rumor out there that Kate Middleton's sister Pippa Middleton is back on the single market after splitting from longtime boyfriend Alex Loudon. The couple allegedly has been going on and off for a year but this time their relationship is over for good due to increasingly frequent arguments.
The 27-year-old sister was spotted on a rare PDA with banker beau just a few weeks ago during Boodles Boxing Charity Ball. But if the rumor were true, then they went separate ways not long after that. "[They split up] three weeks ago," an insider told Us Magazine. "It's definitely over."
The Sun also echoed the story, quoting a source as saying, "Pippa tried to get over the split by spending last weekend with Wills and Kate at Balmoral. She and Alex split briefly in the summer, but this time it's over. They are barely speaking."
The reason of their split, still according to the British tabloid, is the fact that she wants to travel and work abroad but he can't fit the plan to his schedule.
More Pippa Middleton News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3