Report: Pippa Middleton Broke Up With Banker Boyfriend
There's a rumor out there that Kate Middleton's sister Pippa Middleton is back on the single market after splitting from longtime boyfriend Alex Loudon. The couple allegedly has been going on and off for a year but this time their relationship is over for good due to increasingly frequent arguments.
The 27-year-old sister was spotted on a rare PDA with banker beau just a few weeks ago during Boodles Boxing Charity Ball. But if the rumor were true, then they went separate ways not long after that. "[They split up] three weeks ago," an insider told Us Magazine. "It's definitely over."
The Sun also echoed the story, quoting a source as saying, "Pippa tried to get over the split by spending last weekend with Wills and Kate at Balmoral. She and Alex split briefly in the summer, but this time it's over. They are barely speaking."
The reason of their split, still according to the British tabloid, is the fact that she wants to travel and work abroad but he can't fit the plan to his schedule.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart