Report: Pippa Middleton Broke Up With Banker Boyfriend
There's a rumor out there that Kate Middleton's sister Pippa Middleton is back on the single market after splitting from longtime boyfriend Alex Loudon. The couple allegedly has been going on and off for a year but this time their relationship is over for good due to increasingly frequent arguments.
The 27-year-old sister was spotted on a rare PDA with banker beau just a few weeks ago during Boodles Boxing Charity Ball. But if the rumor were true, then they went separate ways not long after that. "[They split up] three weeks ago," an insider told Us Magazine. "It's definitely over."
The Sun also echoed the story, quoting a source as saying, "Pippa tried to get over the split by spending last weekend with Wills and Kate at Balmoral. She and Alex split briefly in the summer, but this time it's over. They are barely speaking."
The reason of their split, still according to the British tabloid, is the fact that she wants to travel and work abroad but he can't fit the plan to his schedule.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story