Report: Pippa Middleton Broke Up With Banker Boyfriend
There's a rumor out there that Kate Middleton's sister Pippa Middleton is back on the single market after splitting from longtime boyfriend Alex Loudon. The couple allegedly has been going on and off for a year but this time their relationship is over for good due to increasingly frequent arguments.
The 27-year-old sister was spotted on a rare PDA with banker beau just a few weeks ago during Boodles Boxing Charity Ball. But if the rumor were true, then they went separate ways not long after that. "[They split up] three weeks ago," an insider told Us Magazine. "It's definitely over."
The Sun also echoed the story, quoting a source as saying, "Pippa tried to get over the split by spending last weekend with Wills and Kate at Balmoral. She and Alex split briefly in the summer, but this time it's over. They are barely speaking."
The reason of their split, still according to the British tabloid, is the fact that she wants to travel and work abroad but he can't fit the plan to his schedule.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance