Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Finally Took Pax to Vietnam
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie went on a detour to Vietnam after visiting Japan for the promotional appearance of his latest movie, "Moneyball". The celebrity couple and their six kids were spotted having lunch at a restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City.
This is the first time they went back to the country after adopting son Pax four years ago. "We owe Vietnam a visit, because Pax is due," Jolie told the Financial Times in July, adding "They are all learning about each other's cultures as well as being proud of their own. They all have their flags over their beds and their individual pride."
Pitt and Jolie adopted their other son Maddox from Cambodia and daughter Zahara from Ethiopia. Their first biological child, Shiloh, was born in Namibia while their twins, Vivienne and Knox, were born in France.
It is unclear whether the family visited the adoption center where Pitt and Jolie first met Pax.
More Brad Pitt News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences