Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Finally Took Pax to Vietnam
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie went on a detour to Vietnam after visiting Japan for the promotional appearance of his latest movie, "Moneyball". The celebrity couple and their six kids were spotted having lunch at a restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City.
This is the first time they went back to the country after adopting son Pax four years ago. "We owe Vietnam a visit, because Pax is due," Jolie told the Financial Times in July, adding "They are all learning about each other's cultures as well as being proud of their own. They all have their flags over their beds and their individual pride."
Pitt and Jolie adopted their other son Maddox from Cambodia and daughter Zahara from Ethiopia. Their first biological child, Shiloh, was born in Namibia while their twins, Vivienne and Knox, were born in France.
It is unclear whether the family visited the adoption center where Pitt and Jolie first met Pax.
More Brad Pitt News
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama