Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Finally Took Pax to Vietnam
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie went on a detour to Vietnam after visiting Japan for the promotional appearance of his latest movie, "Moneyball". The celebrity couple and their six kids were spotted having lunch at a restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City.
This is the first time they went back to the country after adopting son Pax four years ago. "We owe Vietnam a visit, because Pax is due," Jolie told the Financial Times in July, adding "They are all learning about each other's cultures as well as being proud of their own. They all have their flags over their beds and their individual pride."
Pitt and Jolie adopted their other son Maddox from Cambodia and daughter Zahara from Ethiopia. Their first biological child, Shiloh, was born in Namibia while their twins, Vivienne and Knox, were born in France.
It is unclear whether the family visited the adoption center where Pitt and Jolie first met Pax.
More Brad Pitt News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'