Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Finally Took Pax to Vietnam
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie went on a detour to Vietnam after visiting Japan for the promotional appearance of his latest movie, "Moneyball". The celebrity couple and their six kids were spotted having lunch at a restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City.
This is the first time they went back to the country after adopting son Pax four years ago. "We owe Vietnam a visit, because Pax is due," Jolie told the Financial Times in July, adding "They are all learning about each other's cultures as well as being proud of their own. They all have their flags over their beds and their individual pride."
Pitt and Jolie adopted their other son Maddox from Cambodia and daughter Zahara from Ethiopia. Their first biological child, Shiloh, was born in Namibia while their twins, Vivienne and Knox, were born in France.
It is unclear whether the family visited the adoption center where Pitt and Jolie first met Pax.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers