Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Finally Took Pax to Vietnam
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie went on a detour to Vietnam after visiting Japan for the promotional appearance of his latest movie, "Moneyball". The celebrity couple and their six kids were spotted having lunch at a restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City.
This is the first time they went back to the country after adopting son Pax four years ago. "We owe Vietnam a visit, because Pax is due," Jolie told the Financial Times in July, adding "They are all learning about each other's cultures as well as being proud of their own. They all have their flags over their beds and their individual pride."
Pitt and Jolie adopted their other son Maddox from Cambodia and daughter Zahara from Ethiopia. Their first biological child, Shiloh, was born in Namibia while their twins, Vivienne and Knox, were born in France.
It is unclear whether the family visited the adoption center where Pitt and Jolie first met Pax.
More Brad Pitt News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?