Parents Outraged After Former Porn Star Sasha Grey Read to Kids
With her reputation as a former porn star, Sasha Grey cannot freely spend time with kids without being judged. The 23-year-old, who has not done porn in two years, read books to children at Emerson Elementary School in Los Angeles, inviting protests from the first and third graders' parents.
Grey was invited to read a story as part of Read Across America program. TMZ reported that parents are angry and the school district chose to deny it instead of confirming. "We have several celebrities who read to our students each year. The actress you have indicated [Sasha] was not present," the rep said.
But the evidence speaks louder. On November 3 Grey tweeted, "Spent the am with Read Across America Compton, reading to the sweetest 1st & 3rd grade students @ Emerson Elementary!" A picture of her inside the class also emerged.
Grey is in the mainstream now with her acting credit in HBO's "Entourage" and all. She has scored a role in "Inferno: A Linda Lovelace Story".
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship