Parents Outraged After Former Porn Star Sasha Grey Read to Kids
With her reputation as a former porn star, Sasha Grey cannot freely spend time with kids without being judged. The 23-year-old, who has not done porn in two years, read books to children at Emerson Elementary School in Los Angeles, inviting protests from the first and third graders' parents.
Grey was invited to read a story as part of Read Across America program. TMZ reported that parents are angry and the school district chose to deny it instead of confirming. "We have several celebrities who read to our students each year. The actress you have indicated [Sasha] was not present," the rep said.
But the evidence speaks louder. On November 3 Grey tweeted, "Spent the am with Read Across America Compton, reading to the sweetest 1st & 3rd grade students @ Emerson Elementary!" A picture of her inside the class also emerged.
Grey is in the mainstream now with her acting credit in HBO's "Entourage" and all. She has scored a role in "Inferno: A Linda Lovelace Story".
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'