Parents Outraged After Former Porn Star Sasha Grey Read to Kids
With her reputation as a former porn star, Sasha Grey cannot freely spend time with kids without being judged. The 23-year-old, who has not done porn in two years, read books to children at Emerson Elementary School in Los Angeles, inviting protests from the first and third graders' parents.
Grey was invited to read a story as part of Read Across America program. TMZ reported that parents are angry and the school district chose to deny it instead of confirming. "We have several celebrities who read to our students each year. The actress you have indicated [Sasha] was not present," the rep said.
But the evidence speaks louder. On November 3 Grey tweeted, "Spent the am with Read Across America Compton, reading to the sweetest 1st & 3rd grade students @ Emerson Elementary!" A picture of her inside the class also emerged.
Grey is in the mainstream now with her acting credit in HBO's "Entourage" and all. She has scored a role in "Inferno: A Linda Lovelace Story".
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour