Parents Outraged After Former Porn Star Sasha Grey Read to Kids
With her reputation as a former porn star, Sasha Grey cannot freely spend time with kids without being judged. The 23-year-old, who has not done porn in two years, read books to children at Emerson Elementary School in Los Angeles, inviting protests from the first and third graders' parents.
Grey was invited to read a story as part of Read Across America program. TMZ reported that parents are angry and the school district chose to deny it instead of confirming. "We have several celebrities who read to our students each year. The actress you have indicated [Sasha] was not present," the rep said.
But the evidence speaks louder. On November 3 Grey tweeted, "Spent the am with Read Across America Compton, reading to the sweetest 1st & 3rd grade students @ Emerson Elementary!" A picture of her inside the class also emerged.
Grey is in the mainstream now with her acting credit in HBO's "Entourage" and all. She has scored a role in "Inferno: A Linda Lovelace Story".
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart