'The Muppets' Spoofs 'Pretty Little Liars' in New Viral Videos
"The Muppets" parodies "Pretty Little Liars" in its new viral videos. One of them sees Miss Piggy recreating the opening scene of the ABC Family hit show, with the title being changed into "Pretty Little Piggy". The puppet is seen imitating Aria Montgomery's "Shhh" signature.
The second viral video, which is titled "Mysterious Text", gives a look at Miss Piggy as she tells Kermit the Frog that she has received some mysterious texts from a sender called "A". However, in the video, "A" is seemingly not a dangerous person because it stands for "Animal."
In the movie, Miss Piggy and co. must team up with humans, Gary and Mary, to stop villainous Tex Richman from destroying Muppet Theater and Muppets Studio to drill oil. Jason Segel plays Gary, while Amy Adams stars as his girlfriend Mary. Meanwhile, Chris Cooper tackles the role of Tex.
"The Muppets" is directed by James Bobin with Segel and Nicholas Stoller providing the script. Set to be released in U.S. theaters on November 23, the family movie will feature cameos from plenty of famous stars like Selena Gomez, Lady GaGa, Neil Patrick Harris, George Clooney, Katy Perry and Ben Stiller among others.
"Pretty Little Piggy":
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack