'The Muppets' Spoofs 'Pretty Little Liars' in New Viral Videos
"The Muppets" parodies "Pretty Little Liars" in its new viral videos. One of them sees Miss Piggy recreating the opening scene of the ABC Family hit show, with the title being changed into "Pretty Little Piggy". The puppet is seen imitating Aria Montgomery's "Shhh" signature.
The second viral video, which is titled "Mysterious Text", gives a look at Miss Piggy as she tells Kermit the Frog that she has received some mysterious texts from a sender called "A". However, in the video, "A" is seemingly not a dangerous person because it stands for "Animal."
In the movie, Miss Piggy and co. must team up with humans, Gary and Mary, to stop villainous Tex Richman from destroying Muppet Theater and Muppets Studio to drill oil. Jason Segel plays Gary, while Amy Adams stars as his girlfriend Mary. Meanwhile, Chris Cooper tackles the role of Tex.
"The Muppets" is directed by James Bobin with Segel and Nicholas Stoller providing the script. Set to be released in U.S. theaters on November 23, the family movie will feature cameos from plenty of famous stars like Selena Gomez, Lady GaGa, Neil Patrick Harris, George Clooney, Katy Perry and Ben Stiller among others.
"Pretty Little Piggy":
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie