'The Muppets' Spoofs 'Pretty Little Liars' in New Viral Videos
"The Muppets" parodies "Pretty Little Liars" in its new viral videos. One of them sees Miss Piggy recreating the opening scene of the ABC Family hit show, with the title being changed into "Pretty Little Piggy". The puppet is seen imitating Aria Montgomery's "Shhh" signature.
The second viral video, which is titled "Mysterious Text", gives a look at Miss Piggy as she tells Kermit the Frog that she has received some mysterious texts from a sender called "A". However, in the video, "A" is seemingly not a dangerous person because it stands for "Animal."
In the movie, Miss Piggy and co. must team up with humans, Gary and Mary, to stop villainous Tex Richman from destroying Muppet Theater and Muppets Studio to drill oil. Jason Segel plays Gary, while Amy Adams stars as his girlfriend Mary. Meanwhile, Chris Cooper tackles the role of Tex.
"The Muppets" is directed by James Bobin with Segel and Nicholas Stoller providing the script. Set to be released in U.S. theaters on November 23, the family movie will feature cameos from plenty of famous stars like Selena Gomez, Lady GaGa, Neil Patrick Harris, George Clooney, Katy Perry and Ben Stiller among others.
"Pretty Little Piggy":
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby