New 'Bag of Bones' Promo Teases the Dark Truth
Another "Bag of Bones" promo has been shared with more vivid clues of the story. While the scenes see Pierce Brosnan's Mike Noonan being haunted by a ghost and some men digging or burying something in the woods, a man is heard in a voiceover admitting that he and some others may do something wrong in the past.
Based on Stephen King's novel of the same name, the upcoming miniseries centers on Mike, a novelist who is unable to stop grieving after the sudden death of his wife. Suffering from writer's block, he retreats to his Maine lakeside home.
When his ability to write suddenly returns, Mike is plagued by ever-escalating nightmares and mysterious ghostly visitations from Sara Tidwell, a blues singer whose spirit lingers in the house. As he is haunted by the many secrets at the lake, Mike comes to realize that his late wife still has something to tell him.
"Bag of Bones" will air over two nights starting Sunday, December 11 at 9/8c on A&E. In another promotional effort, the network has launched an online prequel site which features images and audio interviews to provide viewers with a backstory on the upcoming miniseries.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified