New 'Bag of Bones' Promo Teases the Dark Truth
Another "Bag of Bones" promo has been shared with more vivid clues of the story. While the scenes see Pierce Brosnan's Mike Noonan being haunted by a ghost and some men digging or burying something in the woods, a man is heard in a voiceover admitting that he and some others may do something wrong in the past.
Based on Stephen King's novel of the same name, the upcoming miniseries centers on Mike, a novelist who is unable to stop grieving after the sudden death of his wife. Suffering from writer's block, he retreats to his Maine lakeside home.
When his ability to write suddenly returns, Mike is plagued by ever-escalating nightmares and mysterious ghostly visitations from Sara Tidwell, a blues singer whose spirit lingers in the house. As he is haunted by the many secrets at the lake, Mike comes to realize that his late wife still has something to tell him.
"Bag of Bones" will air over two nights starting Sunday, December 11 at 9/8c on A&E. In another promotional effort, the network has launched an online prequel site which features images and audio interviews to provide viewers with a backstory on the upcoming miniseries.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby