Eddie Murphy Has Only 'A Thousand Words' Before He Dies in First Teaser Trailer
DreamWorks SKG has debuted the first teaser trailer for Eddie Murphy's new comedy "A Thousand Words". The sneak peek, which was unleashed a day after Murphy resigned from his duty as the host of upcoming Oscar, previews how his character tries to navigate his life after learning that he only has a thousand words left to say before he dies.
In this comedy, Eddie plays a savvy, money-grubbing head of a literary agency who who will do anything to get what he wants, including lying about his baby's birth to get in front of the line at a coffee shop. His life, however, takes an unexpected turn when he promises to publish a New Age guru's book for his own selfish purposes.
"A Thousand Words" was shot in 2008, but has been long delayed from being released. Brian Robbins serves as the director with Steve Koren penning the script. Joining Murphy in the cast ensemble are Kerry Washington, Clark Duke, Jack McBrayer and Justina Machado. The movie is now due to arrive in U.S. theaters on March 23, 2012, the same day "The Hunger Games" is released.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video