Eddie Murphy Has Only 'A Thousand Words' Before He Dies in First Teaser Trailer
DreamWorks SKG has debuted the first teaser trailer for Eddie Murphy's new comedy "A Thousand Words". The sneak peek, which was unleashed a day after Murphy resigned from his duty as the host of upcoming Oscar, previews how his character tries to navigate his life after learning that he only has a thousand words left to say before he dies.
In this comedy, Eddie plays a savvy, money-grubbing head of a literary agency who who will do anything to get what he wants, including lying about his baby's birth to get in front of the line at a coffee shop. His life, however, takes an unexpected turn when he promises to publish a New Age guru's book for his own selfish purposes.
"A Thousand Words" was shot in 2008, but has been long delayed from being released. Brian Robbins serves as the director with Steve Koren penning the script. Joining Murphy in the cast ensemble are Kerry Washington, Clark Duke, Jack McBrayer and Justina Machado. The movie is now due to arrive in U.S. theaters on March 23, 2012, the same day "The Hunger Games" is released.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account