Video: Jay Leno Blows Up David Letterman's Studio to Answer 'Call of Duty'
Jay Leno has spoofed a live-action promo of "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" video game while taking a jab at late-night show host rival, David Letterman. In the parodied commercial shown during his "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" monolog, Leno takes over the role of the Noob which is originally portrayed by Jonah Hill.
Joining forces with Sam Worthington who plays the Vet, Leno is engaged in an action-packed scene on a street which seemingly has been wrecked in a massive battle. After being amazed by the "Avatar" actor's ability to dodge a missile, the 61-year-old host shows off his own skill and finishes off the war by launching a rocket to Ed Sullivan Theater where "Late Show with David Letterman" is usually filmed.
"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" itself has just been released in the U.S. on November 8. Serving as a sequel to 2009's "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2", the game enlists Kevin McKidd, Billy Murray, Timothy Olyphant and Craig Fairbrass among others to voice the characters.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked