Video: Jay Leno Blows Up David Letterman's Studio to Answer 'Call of Duty'
Jay Leno has spoofed a live-action promo of "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" video game while taking a jab at late-night show host rival, David Letterman. In the parodied commercial shown during his "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" monolog, Leno takes over the role of the Noob which is originally portrayed by Jonah Hill.
Joining forces with Sam Worthington who plays the Vet, Leno is engaged in an action-packed scene on a street which seemingly has been wrecked in a massive battle. After being amazed by the "Avatar" actor's ability to dodge a missile, the 61-year-old host shows off his own skill and finishes off the war by launching a rocket to Ed Sullivan Theater where "Late Show with David Letterman" is usually filmed.
"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" itself has just been released in the U.S. on November 8. Serving as a sequel to 2009's "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2", the game enlists Kevin McKidd, Billy Murray, Timothy Olyphant and Craig Fairbrass among others to voice the characters.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed