Video: Jay Leno Blows Up David Letterman's Studio to Answer 'Call of Duty'
Jay Leno has spoofed a live-action promo of "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" video game while taking a jab at late-night show host rival, David Letterman. In the parodied commercial shown during his "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" monolog, Leno takes over the role of the Noob which is originally portrayed by Jonah Hill.
Joining forces with Sam Worthington who plays the Vet, Leno is engaged in an action-packed scene on a street which seemingly has been wrecked in a massive battle. After being amazed by the "Avatar" actor's ability to dodge a missile, the 61-year-old host shows off his own skill and finishes off the war by launching a rocket to Ed Sullivan Theater where "Late Show with David Letterman" is usually filmed.
"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" itself has just been released in the U.S. on November 8. Serving as a sequel to 2009's "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2", the game enlists Kevin McKidd, Billy Murray, Timothy Olyphant and Craig Fairbrass among others to voice the characters.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour