Video: Jay Leno Blows Up David Letterman's Studio to Answer 'Call of Duty'
Jay Leno has spoofed a live-action promo of "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" video game while taking a jab at late-night show host rival, David Letterman. In the parodied commercial shown during his "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" monolog, Leno takes over the role of the Noob which is originally portrayed by Jonah Hill.
Joining forces with Sam Worthington who plays the Vet, Leno is engaged in an action-packed scene on a street which seemingly has been wrecked in a massive battle. After being amazed by the "Avatar" actor's ability to dodge a missile, the 61-year-old host shows off his own skill and finishes off the war by launching a rocket to Ed Sullivan Theater where "Late Show with David Letterman" is usually filmed.
"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" itself has just been released in the U.S. on November 8. Serving as a sequel to 2009's "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2", the game enlists Kevin McKidd, Billy Murray, Timothy Olyphant and Craig Fairbrass among others to voice the characters.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'