Video: Jay Leno Blows Up David Letterman's Studio to Answer 'Call of Duty'
Jay Leno has spoofed a live-action promo of "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" video game while taking a jab at late-night show host rival, David Letterman. In the parodied commercial shown during his "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" monolog, Leno takes over the role of the Noob which is originally portrayed by Jonah Hill.
Joining forces with Sam Worthington who plays the Vet, Leno is engaged in an action-packed scene on a street which seemingly has been wrecked in a massive battle. After being amazed by the "Avatar" actor's ability to dodge a missile, the 61-year-old host shows off his own skill and finishes off the war by launching a rocket to Ed Sullivan Theater where "Late Show with David Letterman" is usually filmed.
"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" itself has just been released in the U.S. on November 8. Serving as a sequel to 2009's "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2", the game enlists Kevin McKidd, Billy Murray, Timothy Olyphant and Craig Fairbrass among others to voice the characters.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly