'Glee' 3.06 Clip: Santana Gets Dramatic in Adele Mash-Up
"Glee" has recently filmed its 300th musical number and the scene is now shared in a clip. In the epic performance, Amber Riley's Mercedes and Naya Rivera's Santana take the leads to deliver a mash-up of Adele's songs, "Rumour Has It" and "Someone Like You".
Clad in a black dress, Mercedes and Santana are joined by other members of McKinley High's new glee club, Troubletones. Santana's part looks dramatic as she seemingly directs the song to her love interest, Heather Morris' Brittany, who also joins her on the stage.
The Adele mash-up is featured in an upcoming "Glee" episode which will air Tuesday, November 15 at 8/7c on FOX. Titled "Mash Off", the said outing will see the New Directions kids and the Troubletones girls facing off each other in a dodgeball game without rules.
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'