Kim Kardashian's Estranged Husband Not Refusing to Sign Divorce Papers
Another rumor regarding Kim Kardashian's divorce has been shot down. Life & Style recently claimed that Kris Humphries has made it difficult for the reality star to put an end to their 72-day marriage by refusing to sign the divorce papers, but one inside source insisted to E! News, "It is not true that Kris is not going to sign the divorce papers."
On report of Kris' refusal to sign, Life & Style cited a friend of the 26-year-old NBA player as saying, "He's not signing. He doesn't believe in divorce." The publication also included Kris' statement after the split was announced, in which he said, "I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."
Kim filed for divorce from Kris on October 31. Just days after defending her decision, the 31-year-old was seen flying to Minnesota to visit her estranged husband. It was reported at the time that it was not for a reconciliation, but she made the trip "to make sure she and Kris have closure and talk everything out."
Recently, Kim's former publicist Jonathan Jaxson spoke on "The Elvis Duran Morning Show" and shared his belief that her wedding was a part of media stunts. "She knew weeks before getting married she didn't want to do it. She's never gotten over [ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush]," he claimed.
"I staged several of the moments that the world has seen of her, such as a ring that we alleged was from Reggie Bush," he further dished. "It was December 26, 2007 - I remember the day. She was going to go shopping with her grandmother and her mom and we said, 'Let's do something to get more press for you.' "
Jonathan continued to spill on Kim's reaction to the idea by saying, "Perfect. Let me go to a ring store and walk out as if Reggie Bush were proposing to me ... I have ring I love and adore - it's seven carats. I'll keep it in my purse."
More Kris Humphries News
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs