Kim Kardashian's Estranged Husband Not Refusing to Sign Divorce Papers
Another rumor regarding Kim Kardashian's divorce has been shot down. Life & Style recently claimed that Kris Humphries has made it difficult for the reality star to put an end to their 72-day marriage by refusing to sign the divorce papers, but one inside source insisted to E! News, "It is not true that Kris is not going to sign the divorce papers."
On report of Kris' refusal to sign, Life & Style cited a friend of the 26-year-old NBA player as saying, "He's not signing. He doesn't believe in divorce." The publication also included Kris' statement after the split was announced, in which he said, "I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."
Kim filed for divorce from Kris on October 31. Just days after defending her decision, the 31-year-old was seen flying to Minnesota to visit her estranged husband. It was reported at the time that it was not for a reconciliation, but she made the trip "to make sure she and Kris have closure and talk everything out."
Recently, Kim's former publicist Jonathan Jaxson spoke on "The Elvis Duran Morning Show" and shared his belief that her wedding was a part of media stunts. "She knew weeks before getting married she didn't want to do it. She's never gotten over [ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush]," he claimed.
"I staged several of the moments that the world has seen of her, such as a ring that we alleged was from Reggie Bush," he further dished. "It was December 26, 2007 - I remember the day. She was going to go shopping with her grandmother and her mom and we said, 'Let's do something to get more press for you.' "
Jonathan continued to spill on Kim's reaction to the idea by saying, "Perfect. Let me go to a ring store and walk out as if Reggie Bush were proposing to me ... I have ring I love and adore - it's seven carats. I'll keep it in my purse."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen