Rihanna Releases 'Talk That Talk' Album Sampler
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Rihanna hypes up her upcoming studio album "Talk That Talk" by dropping a sampler containing snippets of its eleven songs, which range from upbeat track like "You da One" and slower tune like "We All Want Love". Snippet of the title track previews rap mogul Jay-Z's verses, while the rest of them tease Riri's lyrics.
In the "Talk That Talk", the Roc Nation founder brags, "I talk big money. I talk big homes. I sell out arenas. I call that gettin' dome." Meanwhile, in the "We All Want Love", Riri is searching for love, "I can pretend that I'm not lonely/ But I'll be constantly fooling myself/ I can pretend that it don't matter/ But I'll be setting a lie to myself."
"Talk That Talk" is going to be released across the United States on November 21. Its lead single "We Found Love" recently ruled Billboard Hot 200 and became her 11th No. 1 single on the chart. By scoring the 11th chart-topping single, Riri surpassed Stevie Wonder and Janet Jackson records of having 10 No. 1s singles.
The single featuring Calvin Harris has spun remixes by Coldplay and Black Cards. The Chris Martin-fronted band, who make a duet with Riri in their new song "Princess of China", did an acoustic rendition of the hit single when visiting BBC Radio 1, while the Pete Wentz group turned up the already-upbeat track for a super-dancey remix.
"We Found Love" is going to be followed up by a second single sometime soon. Riri has decided to pick "You da One" as her second offering, and is scheduled to unlock it in full this coming weekend. Rumor has it, the "California King Bed" crooner has already prepared to film a music video for the upcoming song.
While being occupied with promotional efforts for the upcoming album, Riri manages to help her younger brother Rorrey aka GQ promote his new song. The song is called "Feel Me", and features him rapping, "Touche, yeah, I'm witty with my wordplay/ Was messing with your girl, now she really wants some verb play."
Rihanna's "Talk That Talk" Album Sampler:
GQ's "Feel Me" Audio Stream":
More Rihanna News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'