Rihanna Releases 'Talk That Talk' Album Sampler
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
Rihanna hypes up her upcoming studio album "Talk That Talk" by dropping a sampler containing snippets of its eleven songs, which range from upbeat track like "You da One" and slower tune like "We All Want Love". Snippet of the title track previews rap mogul Jay-Z's verses, while the rest of them tease Riri's lyrics.
In the "Talk That Talk", the Roc Nation founder brags, "I talk big money. I talk big homes. I sell out arenas. I call that gettin' dome." Meanwhile, in the "We All Want Love", Riri is searching for love, "I can pretend that I'm not lonely/ But I'll be constantly fooling myself/ I can pretend that it don't matter/ But I'll be setting a lie to myself."
"Talk That Talk" is going to be released across the United States on November 21. Its lead single "We Found Love" recently ruled Billboard Hot 200 and became her 11th No. 1 single on the chart. By scoring the 11th chart-topping single, Riri surpassed Stevie Wonder and Janet Jackson records of having 10 No. 1s singles.
The single featuring Calvin Harris has spun remixes by Coldplay and Black Cards. The Chris Martin-fronted band, who make a duet with Riri in their new song "Princess of China", did an acoustic rendition of the hit single when visiting BBC Radio 1, while the Pete Wentz group turned up the already-upbeat track for a super-dancey remix.
"We Found Love" is going to be followed up by a second single sometime soon. Riri has decided to pick "You da One" as her second offering, and is scheduled to unlock it in full this coming weekend. Rumor has it, the "California King Bed" crooner has already prepared to film a music video for the upcoming song.
While being occupied with promotional efforts for the upcoming album, Riri manages to help her younger brother Rorrey aka GQ promote his new song. The song is called "Feel Me", and features him rapping, "Touche, yeah, I'm witty with my wordplay/ Was messing with your girl, now she really wants some verb play."
Rihanna's "Talk That Talk" Album Sampler:
GQ's "Feel Me" Audio Stream":
More Rihanna News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd