Haylie Duff Splits From Boyfriend of 3 Years Nick Zano
While her sister is brooding, Haylie Duff is walking away from that possibility. The older sister of Hilary Duff has broken up with actor Nick Zano for a reason which is not disclosed. A rep confirms the split to several websites.
Haylie and Nick co-starred in 2007 independent romantic comedy "My Sexiest Year". They began dating in early 2008, just a few months after Hilary started dating Mike Comrie, and had been living together in Toluca Lake, California, for more than a year. He was even rumored going to propose to her last year after spotted shopping for rings with Hilary.
"I think to love somebody every day for a long period of time is the most romantic thing you can do," Nick once said about Haylie. The relationship sadly ended after three years.
Before Haylie, Nick dated Amanda Bynes and Kristin Cavallari. Meanwhile, Haylie was once linked to writer-director Charlie McDowell.
Neither Haylie nor Nick has talked about the break up on their Twitter accounts.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media