Haylie Duff Splits From Boyfriend of 3 Years Nick Zano
While her sister is brooding, Haylie Duff is walking away from that possibility. The older sister of Hilary Duff has broken up with actor Nick Zano for a reason which is not disclosed. A rep confirms the split to several websites.
Haylie and Nick co-starred in 2007 independent romantic comedy "My Sexiest Year". They began dating in early 2008, just a few months after Hilary started dating Mike Comrie, and had been living together in Toluca Lake, California, for more than a year. He was even rumored going to propose to her last year after spotted shopping for rings with Hilary.
"I think to love somebody every day for a long period of time is the most romantic thing you can do," Nick once said about Haylie. The relationship sadly ended after three years.
Before Haylie, Nick dated Amanda Bynes and Kristin Cavallari. Meanwhile, Haylie was once linked to writer-director Charlie McDowell.
Neither Haylie nor Nick has talked about the break up on their Twitter accounts.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March