Haylie Duff Splits From Boyfriend of 3 Years Nick Zano
While her sister is brooding, Haylie Duff is walking away from that possibility. The older sister of Hilary Duff has broken up with actor Nick Zano for a reason which is not disclosed. A rep confirms the split to several websites.
Haylie and Nick co-starred in 2007 independent romantic comedy "My Sexiest Year". They began dating in early 2008, just a few months after Hilary started dating Mike Comrie, and had been living together in Toluca Lake, California, for more than a year. He was even rumored going to propose to her last year after spotted shopping for rings with Hilary.
"I think to love somebody every day for a long period of time is the most romantic thing you can do," Nick once said about Haylie. The relationship sadly ended after three years.
Before Haylie, Nick dated Amanda Bynes and Kristin Cavallari. Meanwhile, Haylie was once linked to writer-director Charlie McDowell.
Neither Haylie nor Nick has talked about the break up on their Twitter accounts.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor