Haylie Duff Splits From Boyfriend of 3 Years Nick Zano
While her sister is brooding, Haylie Duff is walking away from that possibility. The older sister of Hilary Duff has broken up with actor Nick Zano for a reason which is not disclosed. A rep confirms the split to several websites.
Haylie and Nick co-starred in 2007 independent romantic comedy "My Sexiest Year". They began dating in early 2008, just a few months after Hilary started dating Mike Comrie, and had been living together in Toluca Lake, California, for more than a year. He was even rumored going to propose to her last year after spotted shopping for rings with Hilary.
"I think to love somebody every day for a long period of time is the most romantic thing you can do," Nick once said about Haylie. The relationship sadly ended after three years.
Before Haylie, Nick dated Amanda Bynes and Kristin Cavallari. Meanwhile, Haylie was once linked to writer-director Charlie McDowell.
Neither Haylie nor Nick has talked about the break up on their Twitter accounts.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season