Haylie Duff Splits From Boyfriend of 3 Years Nick Zano
While her sister is brooding, Haylie Duff is walking away from that possibility. The older sister of Hilary Duff has broken up with actor Nick Zano for a reason which is not disclosed. A rep confirms the split to several websites.
Haylie and Nick co-starred in 2007 independent romantic comedy "My Sexiest Year". They began dating in early 2008, just a few months after Hilary started dating Mike Comrie, and had been living together in Toluca Lake, California, for more than a year. He was even rumored going to propose to her last year after spotted shopping for rings with Hilary.
"I think to love somebody every day for a long period of time is the most romantic thing you can do," Nick once said about Haylie. The relationship sadly ended after three years.
Before Haylie, Nick dated Amanda Bynes and Kristin Cavallari. Meanwhile, Haylie was once linked to writer-director Charlie McDowell.
Neither Haylie nor Nick has talked about the break up on their Twitter accounts.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic