Ashton Kutcher Regrets JoePa Firing Comment
Ashton Kutcher admitted that he was on the wrong side regarding the firing of Joe Paterno by Penn State Board of Trustees. The actor defended the head coach of the Penn State Nittany Lions at first but soon changed his mind after hearing the full story.
Learning that JoePa was fired, Kutcher tweeted, "How do you fire Jo Pa? #insult #noclass as a hawkeye fan I find it in poor taste." Angry responses quickly came. One outraged fan tweeted, "With 8 million followers, you MAY want to reserve your opinions until you know the whole story." Another one wrote, "F**k you. He covered up child rape you sick, geriatric f**k."
Kutcher apparently did his research and found out the truth. He removed the original tweet and replaced it with, "Heard Joe was fired, fully recant previous tweet! Didn't have full story. #admitwhenYoumakemistakes." He added, "This is an insane story, I just heard paterno was fired, getting the rest of the story now... Wow" and "As an advocate in the fight against child sexual exploitation, I could not be more remorseful for all involved in the Penn St. case."
The "Two and a Half Men" star even replied a fan who called him an "idiot", saying "I am" and adding "Honestly just had half facts man my bad ... I need 2b more responsible 4 my voice."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?