Michelle Trachtenberg Is Altar Girl in First Look of Her 'Gossip Girl' Return
A sneak peek to Georgina's return on "Gossip Girl" has been obtained in a form of an on-set picture. Michelle Trachtenberg, who will reprise her role as the pot-stirrer in the 100th episode of the show, has been spotted on the set dressing as an altar girl.
Since Georgina returns just in time for Blair's nuptials, her unsual look leads to a speculation that she may crash the royal wedding. Trachtenberg herself has previously hinted that her character is back with an evil agenda, saying, "What we love about Georgina is that she can't help but be evil, even when she pretends to be good."
Executive producer Josh Safran, meanwhile, gushed that "her arc is unlike anything that she has done before on the show." He added, "Of course, she still is Georgina and all that implies, it's just taking that in a new direction."
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill