Michelle Trachtenberg Is Altar Girl in First Look of Her 'Gossip Girl' Return
A sneak peek to Georgina's return on "Gossip Girl" has been obtained in a form of an on-set picture. Michelle Trachtenberg, who will reprise her role as the pot-stirrer in the 100th episode of the show, has been spotted on the set dressing as an altar girl.
Since Georgina returns just in time for Blair's nuptials, her unsual look leads to a speculation that she may crash the royal wedding. Trachtenberg herself has previously hinted that her character is back with an evil agenda, saying, "What we love about Georgina is that she can't help but be evil, even when she pretends to be good."
Executive producer Josh Safran, meanwhile, gushed that "her arc is unlike anything that she has done before on the show." He added, "Of course, she still is Georgina and all that implies, it's just taking that in a new direction."
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'