Michelle Trachtenberg Is Altar Girl in First Look of Her 'Gossip Girl' Return
A sneak peek to Georgina's return on "Gossip Girl" has been obtained in a form of an on-set picture. Michelle Trachtenberg, who will reprise her role as the pot-stirrer in the 100th episode of the show, has been spotted on the set dressing as an altar girl.
Since Georgina returns just in time for Blair's nuptials, her unsual look leads to a speculation that she may crash the royal wedding. Trachtenberg herself has previously hinted that her character is back with an evil agenda, saying, "What we love about Georgina is that she can't help but be evil, even when she pretends to be good."
Executive producer Josh Safran, meanwhile, gushed that "her arc is unlike anything that she has done before on the show." He added, "Of course, she still is Georgina and all that implies, it's just taking that in a new direction."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers