Michelle Trachtenberg Is Altar Girl in First Look of Her 'Gossip Girl' Return
A sneak peek to Georgina's return on "Gossip Girl" has been obtained in a form of an on-set picture. Michelle Trachtenberg, who will reprise her role as the pot-stirrer in the 100th episode of the show, has been spotted on the set dressing as an altar girl.
Since Georgina returns just in time for Blair's nuptials, her unsual look leads to a speculation that she may crash the royal wedding. Trachtenberg herself has previously hinted that her character is back with an evil agenda, saying, "What we love about Georgina is that she can't help but be evil, even when she pretends to be good."
Executive producer Josh Safran, meanwhile, gushed that "her arc is unlike anything that she has done before on the show." He added, "Of course, she still is Georgina and all that implies, it's just taking that in a new direction."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes