Michelle Trachtenberg Is Altar Girl in First Look of Her 'Gossip Girl' Return
A sneak peek to Georgina's return on "Gossip Girl" has been obtained in a form of an on-set picture. Michelle Trachtenberg, who will reprise her role as the pot-stirrer in the 100th episode of the show, has been spotted on the set dressing as an altar girl.
Since Georgina returns just in time for Blair's nuptials, her unsual look leads to a speculation that she may crash the royal wedding. Trachtenberg herself has previously hinted that her character is back with an evil agenda, saying, "What we love about Georgina is that she can't help but be evil, even when she pretends to be good."
Executive producer Josh Safran, meanwhile, gushed that "her arc is unlike anything that she has done before on the show." He added, "Of course, she still is Georgina and all that implies, it's just taking that in a new direction."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars