'The Voice' Season 2 Promo Teases the Blind Auditions
It's still three months away from the premiere of "The Voice" season 2, but NBC has debuted the first promo to tide fans over the show's return. It highlights what has become the trademark of the singing competition, which is the blind auditions.
"I'm looking for the best voice in America," Cee-Lo Green shares his hope. Meanwhile, fellow coach Blake Shelton gushes, "The blind auditions, it's like Christmas morning. Sitting there with no idea what's about to happen on that stage behind you."
It has been reported before that the first episode of the upcoming season will skip the open casting call auditions and go directly to the blind auditions. This stage will additionally be featured in more episodes than it was in the first season.
Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine also return as the coaches who will pick 12, instead of 8, aspiring singers each from the blind auditions for the battle rounds next year. Carson Daly is back as the host in addition to being credited as a producer in season 2.
The new installment of "The Voice" will debut February 5, 2012 on NBC after the Super Bowl.
More The Voice News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune