'The Voice' Season 2 Promo Teases the Blind Auditions
It's still three months away from the premiere of "The Voice" season 2, but NBC has debuted the first promo to tide fans over the show's return. It highlights what has become the trademark of the singing competition, which is the blind auditions.
"I'm looking for the best voice in America," Cee-Lo Green shares his hope. Meanwhile, fellow coach Blake Shelton gushes, "The blind auditions, it's like Christmas morning. Sitting there with no idea what's about to happen on that stage behind you."
It has been reported before that the first episode of the upcoming season will skip the open casting call auditions and go directly to the blind auditions. This stage will additionally be featured in more episodes than it was in the first season.
Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine also return as the coaches who will pick 12, instead of 8, aspiring singers each from the blind auditions for the battle rounds next year. Carson Daly is back as the host in addition to being credited as a producer in season 2.
The new installment of "The Voice" will debut February 5, 2012 on NBC after the Super Bowl.
More The Voice News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie