Madonna Upset With 'Give Me All Your Love' Leak
Madonna is unhappy that her new single "Give Me All Your Love" was revealed without her consent. His manager Guy Oseary recently took to his Twitter to post the singer's response on the leak. "Madonna told me this morning 'my true fans wouldn't do this'," he wrote.
The brand new song was not supposed to come out until 2012. "The plan was for new music to come out in the new year... and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday," Guy explained why the Material Girl was left reeling over the premature arrival of the track.
The manager added in another tweet, "We are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks.. we have a lot in store for you.. but please respect the process.." He furthermore stated, "Whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop!"
Beside expressing disappointment over the leak, Guy also shared his joy regarding the positive feedback given by fans. He noted, "Im very happy with the positive reaction to the demo," before adding that he and Madge "are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!!!!!!"
"Give Me All Your Love" leaked on Tuesday, November 8 in a form of a full demo. The track features fun and uplifting beat interlaced with some hand claps and marching band drum sounds, resulting in a super-dancey tune. Soon after it hit the web, fellow singer Kylie Minogue tweeted, "YAY MADGE!!!!"
Accordingly, the final version of the song will feature Nicki Minaj and Mya. It will be performed by Madge along with her two featured guests during Super Bowl XLVI which will be held on February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind. The set allegedly will have "heavy choreography with major cheerleading action."
More Madonna News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics