CMA Awards 2011: Taylor Swift Performs Her Song 'Ours'
Taylor Swift was one of the musical guests at the 45th annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards on November 9. The blonde beauty got comfy during her set by trading the elegant long dress she wore on the red carpet for a long-sleeved pink sweater.
The Big Machine Records artist, who gets five nominations this year, strummed her guitar and performed "Ours", a song taken from the deluxe package of her studio album "Speak Now". She sang on a couch in a homie set of what looks like a living room.
Swift encouraged her fans to find strength in facing the bullies and haters. She crooned over the acoustic tune, "So don't you worry your pretty little mind/ People throw rocks at things that shine/ And life makes love look hard/ The stakes are high, the water's rough/ But this love is ours."
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo