CMA Awards 2011: Taylor Swift Performs Her Song 'Ours'
Taylor Swift was one of the musical guests at the 45th annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards on November 9. The blonde beauty got comfy during her set by trading the elegant long dress she wore on the red carpet for a long-sleeved pink sweater.
The Big Machine Records artist, who gets five nominations this year, strummed her guitar and performed "Ours", a song taken from the deluxe package of her studio album "Speak Now". She sang on a couch in a homie set of what looks like a living room.
Swift encouraged her fans to find strength in facing the bullies and haters. She crooned over the acoustic tune, "So don't you worry your pretty little mind/ People throw rocks at things that shine/ And life makes love look hard/ The stakes are high, the water's rough/ But this love is ours."
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza