CMA Awards 2011: Taylor Swift Performs Her Song 'Ours'
Taylor Swift was one of the musical guests at the 45th annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards on November 9. The blonde beauty got comfy during her set by trading the elegant long dress she wore on the red carpet for a long-sleeved pink sweater.
The Big Machine Records artist, who gets five nominations this year, strummed her guitar and performed "Ours", a song taken from the deluxe package of her studio album "Speak Now". She sang on a couch in a homie set of what looks like a living room.
Swift encouraged her fans to find strength in facing the bullies and haters. She crooned over the acoustic tune, "So don't you worry your pretty little mind/ People throw rocks at things that shine/ And life makes love look hard/ The stakes are high, the water's rough/ But this love is ours."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group