Pics: Miranda Kerr and Adriana Lima Get Ready for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011
Victoria's Secret Angels will be strutting their stuff on the biggest runway show of the year, the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Before the hot models take turn sizzling the runway at the Lexington Avenue Armory in New York City on Wednesday, November 9 night, photos of them preparing for the show have been made available.
Among those photographed in their bedazzled pink satin robe backstage were Miranda Kerr and Adriana Lima. Kerr will be rocking the $2.5 million Fantasy Treasure Bra during the aquatic section, while Lima will don a sheer black and red number at the end of the Passion section.
Speaking of her makeup, Kerr said as quoted by Hollywood Life, "I love the eyeliner and I love the side part." Lima, on the other hand, got more specific. "I think this year it's more glowy, more glamorous, but it's still not a lot of makeup. It's just beautiful makeup," she gushed. "I love the hair; it's very modern and beautiful - doll-like. I think it's going to be gorgeous."
Also caught on camera backstage while getting ready were Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoe, Chanel Iman, Karlie Kloss and Lindsay Ellingson. Other models taking part include Doutzen Kroes and Lily Aldridge, while Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Karolina Kurkova have other work commitments.
To be aired November 29 on CBS at 10 P.M. ET/PT, this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will feature six themes, 31 pairs of wings, 38 models and 69 looks. Swanepoel is to kick off the show clad in a sexy pastel purple tutu and giant wings. Kanye West, Maroon 5 and Nicki Minaj are among the performers tapped to pump up the crowd.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation