Michael Jackson's Death Bed Up for Auction
Items inside Michael Jackson's Holmby Hills including the bed where the King of Pop drew his last breath on will be up for auctions next month. "We want to preserve the history of these items," said celebrity auctioneer Darren Julien, president of Julien's Auctions.
Michael's death bed is queen-size with an antique frame. Although it's a witness to Dr. Conrad Murray's frantic revival attempt of the singer back in June 2009, the bed is in good shape and the sheets have been changed.
Michael occupied the house from December 2008. Paintings, sculptures and antique furnishings have been positioned as displays for the auction. Among the items is a mirror where Michael scribbled a note to himself, read "TRAIN, perfection, March April. FULL OUT May." He was due to launch a world tour in July.
The auction is scheduled to take place on December 17.
More Michael Jackson News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal