Michael Jackson's Death Bed Up for Auction
Items inside Michael Jackson's Holmby Hills including the bed where the King of Pop drew his last breath on will be up for auctions next month. "We want to preserve the history of these items," said celebrity auctioneer Darren Julien, president of Julien's Auctions.
Michael's death bed is queen-size with an antique frame. Although it's a witness to Dr. Conrad Murray's frantic revival attempt of the singer back in June 2009, the bed is in good shape and the sheets have been changed.
Michael occupied the house from December 2008. Paintings, sculptures and antique furnishings have been positioned as displays for the auction. Among the items is a mirror where Michael scribbled a note to himself, read "TRAIN, perfection, March April. FULL OUT May." He was due to launch a world tour in July.
The auction is scheduled to take place on December 17.
More Michael Jackson News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'