Michael Jackson's Death Bed Up for Auction
Items inside Michael Jackson's Holmby Hills including the bed where the King of Pop drew his last breath on will be up for auctions next month. "We want to preserve the history of these items," said celebrity auctioneer Darren Julien, president of Julien's Auctions.
Michael's death bed is queen-size with an antique frame. Although it's a witness to Dr. Conrad Murray's frantic revival attempt of the singer back in June 2009, the bed is in good shape and the sheets have been changed.
Michael occupied the house from December 2008. Paintings, sculptures and antique furnishings have been positioned as displays for the auction. Among the items is a mirror where Michael scribbled a note to himself, read "TRAIN, perfection, March April. FULL OUT May." He was due to launch a world tour in July.
The auction is scheduled to take place on December 17.
More Michael Jackson News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed