Michael Jackson's Death Bed Up for Auction
Items inside Michael Jackson's Holmby Hills including the bed where the King of Pop drew his last breath on will be up for auctions next month. "We want to preserve the history of these items," said celebrity auctioneer Darren Julien, president of Julien's Auctions.
Michael's death bed is queen-size with an antique frame. Although it's a witness to Dr. Conrad Murray's frantic revival attempt of the singer back in June 2009, the bed is in good shape and the sheets have been changed.
Michael occupied the house from December 2008. Paintings, sculptures and antique furnishings have been positioned as displays for the auction. Among the items is a mirror where Michael scribbled a note to himself, read "TRAIN, perfection, March April. FULL OUT May." He was due to launch a world tour in July.
The auction is scheduled to take place on December 17.
More Michael Jackson News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake