Michael Jackson's Death Bed Up for Auction
Items inside Michael Jackson's Holmby Hills including the bed where the King of Pop drew his last breath on will be up for auctions next month. "We want to preserve the history of these items," said celebrity auctioneer Darren Julien, president of Julien's Auctions.
Michael's death bed is queen-size with an antique frame. Although it's a witness to Dr. Conrad Murray's frantic revival attempt of the singer back in June 2009, the bed is in good shape and the sheets have been changed.
Michael occupied the house from December 2008. Paintings, sculptures and antique furnishings have been positioned as displays for the auction. Among the items is a mirror where Michael scribbled a note to himself, read "TRAIN, perfection, March April. FULL OUT May." He was due to launch a world tour in July.
The auction is scheduled to take place on December 17.
More Michael Jackson News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'