Kelly Osbourne Suffers Black Eye During a Theater Show
Weeks before she split her head open, Kelly Osbourne reportedly suffered a black eye. According to New York Post's Page Six, the "Fashion Police" co-host got the injury after she fell over when attending the British production of "Sleep No More" on West 27th Street in September.
As actors acted out scenes during the show, guests were required to race through dark rooms wearing masks. That's when "Kelly was knocked over by somebody in a mask, and hit her face," one source said. Afterward, the daughter of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne was "rushed to the bar area, where show staffers consoled her."
The source added that Kelly "was visibly upset and said her face was black and blue, and she was in a lot of pain." It was said that the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant also made a complaint about her black eye to producers.
Kelly is currently recovering from a head injury. Over the weekend, the older sister of Jack Osbourne was treated for an open head wound at a Miami hospital. Her mother Sharon revealed during a recent episode of "The Talk" that the 27-year-old got the injury while doing some ballroom dancing at a club.
Despite the injury, Kelly has been back at work casting models for Madonna's Material Girl clothing line. "getting ready to go @macys state street in Chicago to continue the hunt for the next @materialgirlcol! casting starts at 5:30 don't be late!" she tweeted Tuesday, November 8. Hours later, she wrote, "in bed early my head is pounding night night!"
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour