Kelly Osbourne Suffers Black Eye During a Theater Show
Weeks before she split her head open, Kelly Osbourne reportedly suffered a black eye. According to New York Post's Page Six, the "Fashion Police" co-host got the injury after she fell over when attending the British production of "Sleep No More" on West 27th Street in September.
As actors acted out scenes during the show, guests were required to race through dark rooms wearing masks. That's when "Kelly was knocked over by somebody in a mask, and hit her face," one source said. Afterward, the daughter of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne was "rushed to the bar area, where show staffers consoled her."
The source added that Kelly "was visibly upset and said her face was black and blue, and she was in a lot of pain." It was said that the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant also made a complaint about her black eye to producers.
Kelly is currently recovering from a head injury. Over the weekend, the older sister of Jack Osbourne was treated for an open head wound at a Miami hospital. Her mother Sharon revealed during a recent episode of "The Talk" that the 27-year-old got the injury while doing some ballroom dancing at a club.
Despite the injury, Kelly has been back at work casting models for Madonna's Material Girl clothing line. "getting ready to go @macys state street in Chicago to continue the hunt for the next @materialgirlcol! casting starts at 5:30 don't be late!" she tweeted Tuesday, November 8. Hours later, she wrote, "in bed early my head is pounding night night!"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story