Nick Jonas Joins 'Last Man Standing' as Deadbeat Dad
"Last Man Standing" has recruited Nick Jonas for a guest-starring role. On the new ABC series, the 19-year-old singer/actor will ditch his squeaky-clean persona to play a deadbeat teen father of Mike's (Tim Allen) young grandson.
Nick's character, Ryan, will make a surprise appearance in a Christmas-themed episode. According to TVLine, his presence "challenges Mike to suppress his inner-Scrooge and forgive the young man for his past mistakes."
Nick's TV series "Jonas L.A.", in which he starred alongside his brothers Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas, was canceled by Disney in 2010. He recently guest starred on "Mr. Sunshine" and took a role on play "Les Miserables".
"Last Man Standing", which just premiered this fall, airs every Tuesday at 8/7c on ABC.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert