Nick Jonas Joins 'Last Man Standing' as Deadbeat Dad
"Last Man Standing" has recruited Nick Jonas for a guest-starring role. On the new ABC series, the 19-year-old singer/actor will ditch his squeaky-clean persona to play a deadbeat teen father of Mike's (Tim Allen) young grandson.
Nick's character, Ryan, will make a surprise appearance in a Christmas-themed episode. According to TVLine, his presence "challenges Mike to suppress his inner-Scrooge and forgive the young man for his past mistakes."
Nick's TV series "Jonas L.A.", in which he starred alongside his brothers Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas, was canceled by Disney in 2010. He recently guest starred on "Mr. Sunshine" and took a role on play "Les Miserables".
"Last Man Standing", which just premiered this fall, airs every Tuesday at 8/7c on ABC.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked