Nick Jonas Joins 'Last Man Standing' as Deadbeat Dad
"Last Man Standing" has recruited Nick Jonas for a guest-starring role. On the new ABC series, the 19-year-old singer/actor will ditch his squeaky-clean persona to play a deadbeat teen father of Mike's (Tim Allen) young grandson.
Nick's character, Ryan, will make a surprise appearance in a Christmas-themed episode. According to TVLine, his presence "challenges Mike to suppress his inner-Scrooge and forgive the young man for his past mistakes."
Nick's TV series "Jonas L.A.", in which he starred alongside his brothers Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas, was canceled by Disney in 2010. He recently guest starred on "Mr. Sunshine" and took a role on play "Les Miserables".
"Last Man Standing", which just premiered this fall, airs every Tuesday at 8/7c on ABC.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'