Nick Jonas Joins 'Last Man Standing' as Deadbeat Dad
"Last Man Standing" has recruited Nick Jonas for a guest-starring role. On the new ABC series, the 19-year-old singer/actor will ditch his squeaky-clean persona to play a deadbeat teen father of Mike's (Tim Allen) young grandson.
Nick's character, Ryan, will make a surprise appearance in a Christmas-themed episode. According to TVLine, his presence "challenges Mike to suppress his inner-Scrooge and forgive the young man for his past mistakes."
Nick's TV series "Jonas L.A.", in which he starred alongside his brothers Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas, was canceled by Disney in 2010. He recently guest starred on "Mr. Sunshine" and took a role on play "Les Miserables".
"Last Man Standing", which just premiered this fall, airs every Tuesday at 8/7c on ABC.
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian