Nick Jonas Joins 'Last Man Standing' as Deadbeat Dad
"Last Man Standing" has recruited Nick Jonas for a guest-starring role. On the new ABC series, the 19-year-old singer/actor will ditch his squeaky-clean persona to play a deadbeat teen father of Mike's (Tim Allen) young grandson.
Nick's character, Ryan, will make a surprise appearance in a Christmas-themed episode. According to TVLine, his presence "challenges Mike to suppress his inner-Scrooge and forgive the young man for his past mistakes."
Nick's TV series "Jonas L.A.", in which he starred alongside his brothers Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas, was canceled by Disney in 2010. He recently guest starred on "Mr. Sunshine" and took a role on play "Les Miserables".
"Last Man Standing", which just premiered this fall, airs every Tuesday at 8/7c on ABC.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding