Angry Robert Pattinson Aims His Gun in New 'Cosmopolis' Stills
Several brand new stills from "Cosmopolis" have been made available for viewing pleasure. One of the fresh photos shows the film's lead actor, Robert Pattinson, in a fierce look. He is seen donning a plain shirt while pointing a revolver while showing his anger.
In another image, the Edward Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" film series is seen sitting in what looks like a bar, wearing a sleek suit complete with a tie. There is additionally a new close-up picture that features lead actress Sarah Gadon looking pretty in a black dress.
Based on a novel of the same title by Don DeLillo, "Cosmopolis" follows a day in the life of Pattinson's Eric Packer, a 28-year old billionaire who traverses Manhattan in his stretch limo in order to get a haircut from his preferred barber. On that day, his driver has to navigate a presidential visit, an attack by anarchists and a rapper's funeral. Stuck in traffic, he anxiously monitors the value of the yen on the limo's computer, his fortune in the balance.
Directed and written by "A Dangerous Method" helmer, David Cronenberg, the drama is expected to open in U.S. theaters sometime in 2012. Joining Pattinson and Gadon in the movie are Paul Giamatti, Juliette Binoche, Mathieu Amalric, Samantha Morton, Jay Baruchel and Kevin Durand.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame