Angry Robert Pattinson Aims His Gun in New 'Cosmopolis' Stills
Several brand new stills from "Cosmopolis" have been made available for viewing pleasure. One of the fresh photos shows the film's lead actor, Robert Pattinson, in a fierce look. He is seen donning a plain shirt while pointing a revolver while showing his anger.
In another image, the Edward Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" film series is seen sitting in what looks like a bar, wearing a sleek suit complete with a tie. There is additionally a new close-up picture that features lead actress Sarah Gadon looking pretty in a black dress.
Based on a novel of the same title by Don DeLillo, "Cosmopolis" follows a day in the life of Pattinson's Eric Packer, a 28-year old billionaire who traverses Manhattan in his stretch limo in order to get a haircut from his preferred barber. On that day, his driver has to navigate a presidential visit, an attack by anarchists and a rapper's funeral. Stuck in traffic, he anxiously monitors the value of the yen on the limo's computer, his fortune in the balance.
Directed and written by "A Dangerous Method" helmer, David Cronenberg, the drama is expected to open in U.S. theaters sometime in 2012. Joining Pattinson and Gadon in the movie are Paul Giamatti, Juliette Binoche, Mathieu Amalric, Samantha Morton, Jay Baruchel and Kevin Durand.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour