Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl Not Breaking Up, Just Have to Do Long Distance
Contrary to swirling rumors, "Bachelor Pad 2" couple Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl are still very much together. Brushing off break-up reports was Kasey himself as telling E! News that he and his girlfriend "just have to do long distance right now." He added, "D**n rumors!"
A representative for the couple, Richard Harlow, also offered similar denial. Having said that the pair "haven't broken up," he explained, "Vienna moved back to be with her family. Her grandfather is very ill and she wanted to be there for his last days. The holidays are coming and she always goes back to Florida for a month and a half."
"Vienna will come back to L.A. after her family matters and she is also in the process of opening a boutique there," Richard further elaborated. The representative additionally stated, "I spoke with them yesterday. They haven't split. They are in a long-distance relationship for the next couple months."
Vienna and Kasey moved into a new home in Los Angeles together back in August, but she recently left the city for her home in Florida and he moved back to Fresno. Sparking break-up rumors, Life&Style cited a friend of Vienna as saying, "Vienna broke up with Kasey a few weeks ago. They'd been fighting about everything. It just wasn't working anymore."
The reported former contestant on "The Bachelor" additionally said, "It's anyone's guess about what happens next. But for now, Kasey is very, very hurt about it. He thought they were going to spend the rest of their lives together."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard