Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl Not Breaking Up, Just Have to Do Long Distance
Contrary to swirling rumors, "Bachelor Pad 2" couple Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl are still very much together. Brushing off break-up reports was Kasey himself as telling E! News that he and his girlfriend "just have to do long distance right now." He added, "D**n rumors!"
A representative for the couple, Richard Harlow, also offered similar denial. Having said that the pair "haven't broken up," he explained, "Vienna moved back to be with her family. Her grandfather is very ill and she wanted to be there for his last days. The holidays are coming and she always goes back to Florida for a month and a half."
"Vienna will come back to L.A. after her family matters and she is also in the process of opening a boutique there," Richard further elaborated. The representative additionally stated, "I spoke with them yesterday. They haven't split. They are in a long-distance relationship for the next couple months."
Vienna and Kasey moved into a new home in Los Angeles together back in August, but she recently left the city for her home in Florida and he moved back to Fresno. Sparking break-up rumors, Life&Style cited a friend of Vienna as saying, "Vienna broke up with Kasey a few weeks ago. They'd been fighting about everything. It just wasn't working anymore."
The reported former contestant on "The Bachelor" additionally said, "It's anyone's guess about what happens next. But for now, Kasey is very, very hurt about it. He thought they were going to spend the rest of their lives together."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'