Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl Not Breaking Up, Just Have to Do Long Distance
Contrary to swirling rumors, "Bachelor Pad 2" couple Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl are still very much together. Brushing off break-up reports was Kasey himself as telling E! News that he and his girlfriend "just have to do long distance right now." He added, "D**n rumors!"
A representative for the couple, Richard Harlow, also offered similar denial. Having said that the pair "haven't broken up," he explained, "Vienna moved back to be with her family. Her grandfather is very ill and she wanted to be there for his last days. The holidays are coming and she always goes back to Florida for a month and a half."
"Vienna will come back to L.A. after her family matters and she is also in the process of opening a boutique there," Richard further elaborated. The representative additionally stated, "I spoke with them yesterday. They haven't split. They are in a long-distance relationship for the next couple months."
Vienna and Kasey moved into a new home in Los Angeles together back in August, but she recently left the city for her home in Florida and he moved back to Fresno. Sparking break-up rumors, Life&Style cited a friend of Vienna as saying, "Vienna broke up with Kasey a few weeks ago. They'd been fighting about everything. It just wasn't working anymore."
The reported former contestant on "The Bachelor" additionally said, "It's anyone's guess about what happens next. But for now, Kasey is very, very hurt about it. He thought they were going to spend the rest of their lives together."
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof