Kim Kardashian Did Hook Up With Kanye West, Amber Rose Hints
Rumors that Kim Kardashian hooked up with Kanye West have been brought up again. Yeezy's ex-girfriend, Amber Rose, seemed to suggest that there might be some truth to the speculations during her appearance on the Tuesday, November 8 episode of "The Wendy Williams Show".
The 29-year-old model sat down with host Wendy Williams to set the record straight on unconfirmed rumors regarding her love life when she was asked about the alleged hook-up. In response, she smiled broadly and said, "I mean, come on, like, you know. Come on! We'll keep it cute."
Amber, however, turned serious when clarifying reports that she was the one behind Kim's break-up from Reggie Bush. "I'm not a homewrecker," she stressed. "I broke up with Kanye and he broke up with Kim. We met right after. We were both going through a hard time. We were each other's rebounds. It was brief, it was nice, he was a great guy!"
As for her current relationship with Wiz Khalifa, Amber stated that they're not married or engaged just yet. Still, she gushed, "I want to be with him for the rest of my life," before confessing, "I never did [believe in marriage] until I met him. I never thought it would happen for me!"
Kim, who is in the process of divorcing her husband Kris Humphries, was romantically linked to Yeezy back in 2010 after they were spotted together in a Chicago restaurant. One onlooker told In Touch magazine at the time, "Kanye had his arm around her all evening! He was rubbing her knee all night - they definitely looked like a couple."
Yeezy later was seen making a cameo on the first season of Kim's reality show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York". Footage of the "Monster" rapper's appearance displays him getting a big hug from the reality star when he came to visit her Big Apple store two weeks before it's opened to public.
More Kim Kardashian News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub