Kurt Loder: Michael Jackson Was a Child Molester
While the case is still hot, Kurt Loder risked the wrath of Michael Jackson's fans by saying that he believes that the late pop king was a child molester. Loder, a longtime face of MTV News, made the controversial statement on the "Jeff and Jeremy in the Morning" radio show on Tuesday, November 8 morning.
He was asked whether MJ's death was a tragedy and he replied, "It's a shame how he grew up ... his childhood was a shame ... there is many sad aspects to his life, ... on the other hand, I think he was a child molester, and that sort of tempers any feelings you might have about him."
Pressed further about his opinion, Loder claimed he knew about the money arrangement paid to the children's parents. "There were all kinds of children involved, there were payments made to their parents having sleepovers with little boys, and you're a 40-year-old man? Uh, no, you're like a child molester!" Loder said.
He concluded, "Maybe being a child molester is the product of a pretty terrible childhood he had ... you can see why that might have happened. On the other hand, molesting children is bad."
More Michael Jackson News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story