Kurt Loder: Michael Jackson Was a Child Molester
While the case is still hot, Kurt Loder risked the wrath of Michael Jackson's fans by saying that he believes that the late pop king was a child molester. Loder, a longtime face of MTV News, made the controversial statement on the "Jeff and Jeremy in the Morning" radio show on Tuesday, November 8 morning.
He was asked whether MJ's death was a tragedy and he replied, "It's a shame how he grew up ... his childhood was a shame ... there is many sad aspects to his life, ... on the other hand, I think he was a child molester, and that sort of tempers any feelings you might have about him."
Pressed further about his opinion, Loder claimed he knew about the money arrangement paid to the children's parents. "There were all kinds of children involved, there were payments made to their parents having sleepovers with little boys, and you're a 40-year-old man? Uh, no, you're like a child molester!" Loder said.
He concluded, "Maybe being a child molester is the product of a pretty terrible childhood he had ... you can see why that might have happened. On the other hand, molesting children is bad."
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri