Kurt Loder: Michael Jackson Was a Child Molester
While the case is still hot, Kurt Loder risked the wrath of Michael Jackson's fans by saying that he believes that the late pop king was a child molester. Loder, a longtime face of MTV News, made the controversial statement on the "Jeff and Jeremy in the Morning" radio show on Tuesday, November 8 morning.
He was asked whether MJ's death was a tragedy and he replied, "It's a shame how he grew up ... his childhood was a shame ... there is many sad aspects to his life, ... on the other hand, I think he was a child molester, and that sort of tempers any feelings you might have about him."
Pressed further about his opinion, Loder claimed he knew about the money arrangement paid to the children's parents. "There were all kinds of children involved, there were payments made to their parents having sleepovers with little boys, and you're a 40-year-old man? Uh, no, you're like a child molester!" Loder said.
He concluded, "Maybe being a child molester is the product of a pretty terrible childhood he had ... you can see why that might have happened. On the other hand, molesting children is bad."
More Michael Jackson News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo