Kurt Loder: Michael Jackson Was a Child Molester
While the case is still hot, Kurt Loder risked the wrath of Michael Jackson's fans by saying that he believes that the late pop king was a child molester. Loder, a longtime face of MTV News, made the controversial statement on the "Jeff and Jeremy in the Morning" radio show on Tuesday, November 8 morning.
He was asked whether MJ's death was a tragedy and he replied, "It's a shame how he grew up ... his childhood was a shame ... there is many sad aspects to his life, ... on the other hand, I think he was a child molester, and that sort of tempers any feelings you might have about him."
Pressed further about his opinion, Loder claimed he knew about the money arrangement paid to the children's parents. "There were all kinds of children involved, there were payments made to their parents having sleepovers with little boys, and you're a 40-year-old man? Uh, no, you're like a child molester!" Loder said.
He concluded, "Maybe being a child molester is the product of a pretty terrible childhood he had ... you can see why that might have happened. On the other hand, molesting children is bad."
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3