Pitbull Accuses Lindsay Lohan of Being Liar in Legal Documents
Pitbull no longer responds in friendly manner to Lindsay Lohan's lawsuit. If previously the rapper invited her to 2011 MTV Video Music Awards to meet up and cool it down, this time he files legal documents accusing the actress of being a liar.
Lohan first launched a lawsuit against Pitbull for using her name in "Give Me Everything" but did not give her royalty. She filed the suit in NY State Court, which is used by Pitbull as a weapon because he knows that she has been living in California since 2004. "Given her frequent legal troubles, Ms. Lohan possesses irrevocable ties to California that are likely to keep her there for the foreseeable future," read the lawsuit.
Pitbull even went through the length, noting every single one of her legal problems in California in order to proof that she is a liar. "Thus, in light of Ms. Lohan's continuing obligations to the State of California, as well as the foregoing facts, Ms. Lohan is a citizen of California, not New York," he said. The rapper thought that he has better chance at winning at federal court and thus wants the case transferred.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor