Pitbull Accuses Lindsay Lohan of Being Liar in Legal Documents
Pitbull no longer responds in friendly manner to Lindsay Lohan's lawsuit. If previously the rapper invited her to 2011 MTV Video Music Awards to meet up and cool it down, this time he files legal documents accusing the actress of being a liar.
Lohan first launched a lawsuit against Pitbull for using her name in "Give Me Everything" but did not give her royalty. She filed the suit in NY State Court, which is used by Pitbull as a weapon because he knows that she has been living in California since 2004. "Given her frequent legal troubles, Ms. Lohan possesses irrevocable ties to California that are likely to keep her there for the foreseeable future," read the lawsuit.
Pitbull even went through the length, noting every single one of her legal problems in California in order to proof that she is a liar. "Thus, in light of Ms. Lohan's continuing obligations to the State of California, as well as the foregoing facts, Ms. Lohan is a citizen of California, not New York," he said. The rapper thought that he has better chance at winning at federal court and thus wants the case transferred.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease