Pitbull Accuses Lindsay Lohan of Being Liar in Legal Documents
Pitbull no longer responds in friendly manner to Lindsay Lohan's lawsuit. If previously the rapper invited her to 2011 MTV Video Music Awards to meet up and cool it down, this time he files legal documents accusing the actress of being a liar.
Lohan first launched a lawsuit against Pitbull for using her name in "Give Me Everything" but did not give her royalty. She filed the suit in NY State Court, which is used by Pitbull as a weapon because he knows that she has been living in California since 2004. "Given her frequent legal troubles, Ms. Lohan possesses irrevocable ties to California that are likely to keep her there for the foreseeable future," read the lawsuit.
Pitbull even went through the length, noting every single one of her legal problems in California in order to proof that she is a liar. "Thus, in light of Ms. Lohan's continuing obligations to the State of California, as well as the foregoing facts, Ms. Lohan is a citizen of California, not New York," he said. The rapper thought that he has better chance at winning at federal court and thus wants the case transferred.
More Pitbull News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support