Pitbull Accuses Lindsay Lohan of Being Liar in Legal Documents
Pitbull no longer responds in friendly manner to Lindsay Lohan's lawsuit. If previously the rapper invited her to 2011 MTV Video Music Awards to meet up and cool it down, this time he files legal documents accusing the actress of being a liar.
Lohan first launched a lawsuit against Pitbull for using her name in "Give Me Everything" but did not give her royalty. She filed the suit in NY State Court, which is used by Pitbull as a weapon because he knows that she has been living in California since 2004. "Given her frequent legal troubles, Ms. Lohan possesses irrevocable ties to California that are likely to keep her there for the foreseeable future," read the lawsuit.
Pitbull even went through the length, noting every single one of her legal problems in California in order to proof that she is a liar. "Thus, in light of Ms. Lohan's continuing obligations to the State of California, as well as the foregoing facts, Ms. Lohan is a citizen of California, not New York," he said. The rapper thought that he has better chance at winning at federal court and thus wants the case transferred.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush