Matthew Fox Bites Back at Bus Driver With Counter Suit
Matthew Fox is biting back at the woman who sues him for $25,000 on claim that he punched her in the vagina among others. The actor said in counter suit that the female bus driver was the one who physically assaulted him.
Heather Bormann said in her lawsuitthat she was hit in the breasts, arm, leg and groin area when she denied him a bus ride on August 28 in Cleveland, Ohio. Fox was arrested for the alleged incident but he was not charged by Cleveland prosecutors due to lack of evidence.
Fox has now accused the 29-year-old woman of damaging his career and public persona. The "Lost" star said he has lost job because of the media attention surrounding the lawsuit and that he has received "public hatred, contempt, ridicule and shame." He is suing for unspecified amount of damages.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie