Matthew Fox Bites Back at Bus Driver With Counter Suit
Matthew Fox is biting back at the woman who sues him for $25,000 on claim that he punched her in the vagina among others. The actor said in counter suit that the female bus driver was the one who physically assaulted him.
Heather Bormann said in her lawsuitthat she was hit in the breasts, arm, leg and groin area when she denied him a bus ride on August 28 in Cleveland, Ohio. Fox was arrested for the alleged incident but he was not charged by Cleveland prosecutors due to lack of evidence.
Fox has now accused the 29-year-old woman of damaging his career and public persona. The "Lost" star said he has lost job because of the media attention surrounding the lawsuit and that he has received "public hatred, contempt, ridicule and shame." He is suing for unspecified amount of damages.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch