Matthew Fox Bites Back at Bus Driver With Counter Suit
Matthew Fox is biting back at the woman who sues him for $25,000 on claim that he punched her in the vagina among others. The actor said in counter suit that the female bus driver was the one who physically assaulted him.
Heather Bormann said in her lawsuitthat she was hit in the breasts, arm, leg and groin area when she denied him a bus ride on August 28 in Cleveland, Ohio. Fox was arrested for the alleged incident but he was not charged by Cleveland prosecutors due to lack of evidence.
Fox has now accused the 29-year-old woman of damaging his career and public persona. The "Lost" star said he has lost job because of the media attention surrounding the lawsuit and that he has received "public hatred, contempt, ridicule and shame." He is suing for unspecified amount of damages.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'