Matthew Fox Bites Back at Bus Driver With Counter Suit
Matthew Fox is biting back at the woman who sues him for $25,000 on claim that he punched her in the vagina among others. The actor said in counter suit that the female bus driver was the one who physically assaulted him.
Heather Bormann said in her lawsuitthat she was hit in the breasts, arm, leg and groin area when she denied him a bus ride on August 28 in Cleveland, Ohio. Fox was arrested for the alleged incident but he was not charged by Cleveland prosecutors due to lack of evidence.
Fox has now accused the 29-year-old woman of damaging his career and public persona. The "Lost" star said he has lost job because of the media attention surrounding the lawsuit and that he has received "public hatred, contempt, ridicule and shame." He is suing for unspecified amount of damages.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers