Matthew Fox Bites Back at Bus Driver With Counter Suit
Matthew Fox is biting back at the woman who sues him for $25,000 on claim that he punched her in the vagina among others. The actor said in counter suit that the female bus driver was the one who physically assaulted him.
Heather Bormann said in her lawsuitthat she was hit in the breasts, arm, leg and groin area when she denied him a bus ride on August 28 in Cleveland, Ohio. Fox was arrested for the alleged incident but he was not charged by Cleveland prosecutors due to lack of evidence.
Fox has now accused the 29-year-old woman of damaging his career and public persona. The "Lost" star said he has lost job because of the media attention surrounding the lawsuit and that he has received "public hatred, contempt, ridicule and shame." He is suing for unspecified amount of damages.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor