The Duggars' 20th Child Expected to Be Born This Spring
TLC may have to change the title to "19 Kids and Counting" again. The reality show's stars, Bob and Michelle Duggar, are expecting their 20th child who is expected to be born this April. "We are so excited," Michelle said. "I feel good. I am past the sickness stage now."
The pregnancy came rather a surprise even for their 19 kids. "The kids were all asking, 'Are you joking or are you serious?' " said Michelle. "It was a big surprise. The little ones started jumping up and down when they realized he was serious." They broke the news while taking a family picture.
Their youngest , Josie, went through a difficult birth in December 2009. She was born following Michelle's preeclampsia diagnosis at a mere 25 weeks, weighing only 1lb., 6 oz. But Josie is doing well despite her early birth.
Asked what made them to decide to have another baby, Bob said, "Michelle is probably in better health now than she was 10 years ago. She has been getting on an elliptical for about an hour a day and is very careful of what she eats." Michelle added, "We are just going to do the best we can. I am taking a nap every day, and we are just taking good care."
This would be Michelle's first time scheduling a Cesarean because Josie's premature birth required a special cut on the inside of her uterus. "So this one will be different," she said.
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her